<Legacy of Titans> looking for a few members...(Varsoon)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by TekksTavern, May 30, 2022.

1. TekksTavern New Member

Hey everyone. Hope you are well.

Legacy of Titans is a casual guild formed from a group of longtime friends looking to have fun playing through EQ2 with other like minded players. We are playing to have fun and go on many adventures with others. We are not pushing end content super hard or putting demanding obligations upon members.

We will be raiding once we get there and people are up for it. But for now just enjoying leveling, doing dungeons, Heritage quests and whatever else.

Contact any of our members in game for more info and to join. We do have discord etc.

Also I do stream on Twitch several days a week so feel free to drop in the stream and say hello. You can also check my VoD's for past streams.

Tekk's Tavern: https://www.twitch.tv/tekkstavern

Thanks and safe travels!
  2. TekksTavern New Member

Thanks for a few people that have joined etc. To add a few notes I missed before....

We do have Discord and most people in the guild are EST or CST but really have people in several. Any class is welcome.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Do you guys have any idea yet what days/times raids will be? I have raid commitments on Live, but I am dying to go back and raid Kingdom of Sky again.