Legacy of Power Signature Quests feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Anatha Active Member

I am confused about the offhand weapon as well. Under achievements, I finished everything under quests > Planes of Prophecy. Under Beta, the only thing I haven't done was the heroics. I looked through the rewards and didn't see an offhand weapon listed.
  2. Chillispike Active Member

Thank you for clearing it up for me :)
  3. Chillispike Active Member

Yeah i think it doesn't show the reward, because there are different offhand weapons based on your class.
    I guess it would help if the Achievement reward window would say which achievement rewards it, then we would know coz of which achievement we got it. Currently the window just says "Achievement Reward".
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Absolutely!
  5. Kaitheel Developer

Good eye, Chillispike! I bet you're right and that it's confusing considering in this case, you will be finishing multiple achievements at the same time, so you won't know which rewarded the item.
  6. Chillispike Active Member

I think it was "the same" with the achievement in Oblous Frontier .. doing the 30 quests, signature and so on. It was hard to say which achievement rewarded which coz the "most" did the 30 quests as last one.
    It was one of the most questions asked i think in the kunark ascending before the epic where obtainable due the ascension needed.
  7. brindlewolf bb New Member

Hi GREAT GAME haven trouble with molten throne wont update ro will not talk to me either inside r out killed name clicked stone world blew up but ro just wont talk
  8. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you, Brindlewolf!

It sounds like your quest didn't update when it should have. What does your journal say, for this quest currently?

~ Kaitheel
  9. brindlewolf bb New Member

The Dresolik will detonate soon! This may mean death for all of us in the Molten Throne, But Norrath will be saved. Chatham is my toon on beta. The world has detonated. gonna try rerunning it.
  10. Kaitheel Developer

Interesting. Yeah, give it another shot. Somehow you did not get the update when the Dresolik exploded. Did you lose connection or fallen off the island, perchance? Anything you can think of that may have been related?

~ Kaitheel
  11. brindlewolf bb New Member

Sir: Retried it worked I must have messed up the scripted some how. Just want let u guys know a great job u all r doing over 13 years playing this game love it I 'am a disabled Navy vet this game is a lot of entertainment for me an my wife met her in this game Bravo/Zulu Thank you
  12. Kaitheel Developer

That is awesome! Thank you! Hearing stories like yours serves as a huge reminder as to what an impact Norrath is on people. We aren't just a game, we're a community! Love it!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Chillispike Active Member

I finished all 3 factions and the Signature timeline. The Achievement window does say which achievement rewards it, but the log doesn't say it clearly only that i finished the achievement in 1 line and further below the item i got.

The secondary says "Amarat in the Coliseum of Valor" will seel you an upgraded version of this item."
    So i went there but she doesn't want to sell me anything.
    When i hail her she only says: "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that not it? It is."
    I have kinda no clue, what i need to do to upgrade it.