Legacy of Power Signature Quests feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 17, 2017.

1. BuddyT New Member

Quest: "Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaugebringer"

When you first enter the Outbreak zone and speak with Velya, one of the things she says is "...with them we can endure the offal miasma of his outer realm". Maybe you meant the animal entrails miasma of his outer realm but I am left wondering.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Oh, Lourdess. I'm just gonna' go ahead and change that to fetid.

Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  3. Kaitheel Developer

*snicker* Yeah, that'll be rewritten. (Even though I think TTobey would have no complaint with your mental image.) Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  4. Kaitheel Developer

Two more significant changes coming to Beta for the signature quest line with the next update:
    • Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach - An error message is now displayed if the player already has the "Electro-Charged Clockwork Hand" upon defeating The Glitched Guardian 10101 in "Plane of Innovation: Masks of the Marvelous [Solo]"
    • Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaguebringer - Using the Enigmatic Portal Opening Device is now a group update.
    ~ Kaitheel
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

The Legacy o f Power: Tyrant's Throne has the same issue with the Portal openning device.
  6. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists.
    Step: Find Karana

I'd taken a break from Beta when I could not progress this questline. I've popped back in a couple times and reset zone, but nada. I'd originally posted under the Zone forum, Winds of Change Solo. I saw that someone else had same issue.
    • You get the staff of the Rainkeeper, Klodsag tells you to go in the portal.
    • I enter said portal, kill everything and still cannot go through the "rocks" to listen to the conversation and proceed with quest.
      • I've done this over and over.
    So, perhaps there was an item from a prior zone which did not stay in my bag when I zoned or something, but given that there were several zones, I did not want to delete quest and retake. Since others have gotten past this point, I am assuming this has either been fixed or a random bug.
  7. Kaitheel Developer

There is no item involved in the progression of the storm barrier, so you didn't miss anything there. There had been an issue where if you killed a giant before his Primordial Malice counterpart, the encounter kill did not notify the zone properly. Thankfully, Gninja corrected the issue.

I would suggest you refresh your zone (previously started instances don't automatically update after a new Beta build).

If you are still encountering this trouble, even after that, let us know!

~ Kaitheel
  8. Zannya Member

Kaitheel, I need a little help on a quest problem...I am in Bastion of Thunder Tower Breach [solo]. I have the staff of the rain keeper but the portal is not here. Because I was unable to play for a few days my instance had expired.
    My quest journal still says that is where I am at in the quest. I just rekilled Auliffe Chaoswind, and did not get the part from his chest to make the staff again.
    I think this is a bug, because the portal (or the items to make it) should not be gone or should be available to re-earn.
    It was suggested to me that I delete and restart this portion of the quest.
    If every quest had to be deleted and restarted each time it messed up, it would make the game very annoying and not be worth doing. In beta I understand, but I just wonder if this is something that should be addressed so it does not carry over into live.
  9. Kaitheel Developer

Thank you for wanting to bring this issue to our attention! Deletion of the quest should not be necessary. It is too often thrown around as a solution, and in some cases it may relieve the observed issue, it doesn't help resolve the cause. That said, let's move on to resolving your issue...

Enter "Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Winds of Change" That is where you will find the portal, as long as your quest journal still says, "Use the portal within the Bastion of Thunder to enter the Tower of the Rainkeeper", "Find Karana", "Karana is being attacked by an entity who looks just like him!" or "Give Karana the reformed Staff of The Rainkeeper"

~ Kaitheel
  10. Kaitheel Developer

As of the next Beta update:
    • Legacy of Power: Tyrant's Throne - Using the Enigmatic Portal Opening Device is now a group update.
    ~ Kaitheel
  11. Zannya Member

Thank you so much... I wish I had waited for this reply BEFORE I deleted and restarted... oh well more practice on those mobs for live right?? :p
  12. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Hmm, yeah, I have a tendency to just annihilate stuff. ;) I have reset the zone several times, but will try it again and let you know. I'll be careful about killing the giants.
  13. Kittybock Well-Known Member

I went back in, using Singular Focus and killed only the Primordial, the portal did open this time.
  14. BuddyT New Member

Quest: "Legacy of Power: Tyrant's Throne"

During your conversation with the gods picking up the quest much is said about the "Dresolik", but when you first ask Druzzil Ro about it, your character says "Wait, what is this Desolik". Probably needs its "r".
  15. Kaitheel Developer

Fixed now. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel