Legacy of Power Signature Quests feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Doing it with just the gear you get from questing and such is a much better test of how it will be on live...
    If we can't do it with that gear, the zone needs to be tuned or people who come in with the expac won't be able to do it.
  2. Anyai New Member

• Legacy of Power: Drawn to the Fire
    • Sol Ro's Tower: Monolith of Fire
    Duoing this zone with a friend, on final encounter where you have to survive for 2 minutes against Sol Ro x4, neither of us can see the sun rays. Is there an item we are supposed to equip or cast to see the sun rays? He has his graphics maxed.
    Can you make the triangles a little bigger for people with short legs?
  3. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

As of right now, it's achievement reward.. The achievement for completing all three factions plus the sig gave me the Jade weapon
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Having the big sig line reward be a weapon is very... disappointing. It is worthless to anybody who has already gotten their epic 2.0. Adding a secondary slot option would be much appreciated. It was very disappointing to run all three faction lines and the sig line to get a weapon my coercer is just going to blow up.
  5. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Technically it is a secondary as it goes in the slot.. however, there's no proc on it and we lose the 150 cb overcap.. thus making it useless
  6. Mermut Well-Known Member

The 1-handed piercing weapon won't go in the off-hand slot for mages. I tried on my coercer.
    When examining the item, it did pop up my main hand weapon and the symbol my coercer has in secondary slot, but it won't go in.

I agree though, even for those that can put it in the secondary slot, it is uninteresting in the extreme. The crit bonus overcap and fervor from the KA secondary gives more bang for the buck.
  7. Hypozeuxis Member

In the final showdown, some of the flavor text appears ONLY as on-screen text and not as conversation or emote or anything that shows up in the log. For those of us that like to go back and look at history, it would be really nice if it would be either moved to conversation, or at least echoed in a channel that shows up in the (chat) logs somewhere
  8. Liedra New Member

Legacy of Power: Drawn to the Fire
    you can tell me if this is a bug or not but we are on Galremus and cant kill him he hits 3 of hs damage resist buffs and becomes totally immune to damage at 31% life can some one tell me if i am doing something wrong ?
  9. Adaac Member

Legacy of Power Glimpse of the Hereother, Earth Elementals too rare, all locations camped and the 50 I've killed in the last several days have failed to drop the Mana Infused Lead needed to update quest
  10. Masax New Member

You can, you jusr have to know what to look for, my point was once I used the gear to get another 4k pot I did not even need my healer merc, I solo'd my way thru with no problems. The gear is the overland quest gear, along with the crate that the devs said would remain in live for alts and returning players.
    Mayhap you should get better, or just stop being negative about everything you see.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

I managed on my coercer just fine. Nothing aside from gear from the faction quests, overland mobs and solo zones along the way and what she brought over as a copy.
    I wasn't chain pulling and I was forced to use a healer merc for many of the names, but it wasn't a problem.

For me, the sig line isn't something that should require extensive gear farming to finish, which is why I only used what I found/got as I went along. It was enough.

Also, as a tank, you can take hits way better then a mage.. you've got tools for that ;) And, as a coercer, I don't have the big nukes of a 'real' mage. That's why I did my first run with my coercer, and not my warden. The coercer doesn't have the defensives of a tank, the healers of a healer or the nukes of a dps class. Given my experience on my coercer, the mob difficulty seems decent. I think some of the time limits on some of the strats are hard for solo players... since some were clearly adapted from heroic strats where it's not one person doing everything and running and clicking everywhere.
  12. Kaitheel Developer

Hopefully, you didn't need it!

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

I'll get that changed to a group update. Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Kaitheel Developer

The barrier should fall after killing all of the Primordial Malice. I have not encountered or heard of any trouble with this before. Are you sure you killed all of the Malice mobs?

~ Kaitheel
  15. Nenila New Member

Just experienced the very same bug this morning. Zoned to the Rainkeeper tower, killed all of the primordial malice and giants (track's empty) but the path is still blocked by lightnings for me. And I can't get to Karana and get the final update for this quest
  16. Kojaxs New Member

I had this issue on Friday, reset the zone killed them all again and the barrier came down. Only thing I can think of was I zoned out in the middle of the killing the first time to repair then came back into the zone to finish off the last few mobs.
  17. Nenila New Member

Aye, reseting the zone had it work for me too :)
  18. Pidz Member

Quest Legacy of Power: Tyrant's Throne
    Given by Druzzil Ro

The objective "I should return to the Coliseum of Valor, now that the Tenets of Hate's latest plan was sundered." is incorrect, Druzzil Ro is in the Molten Throne and the player don't have to go to the Coliseum to get the update.

The Current zone is "Coliseum of Valor" in the description of the quest.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

It made more sense to allow you to speak with her in either zone, so the quest journal and her hail handler were changed accordingly. But it looks like I missed the journal text! Thank you, Pidz!

~ Kaitheel
  20. Kaitheel Developer

I've got two more Signature quest related changes coming to Beta with the next build:
    • Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach - An "Ancient Clockwork Hand" now drops one per player.
    • Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach - An error message is now displayed if the player already has the "Electro-Charged Clockwork Hand" upon defeating The Glitched Guardian 10101.
    ~ Kaitheel