Legacy of Power Signature Quests feedback & bugs

Discussion in 'Quest Discussion' started by Kaitheel, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Kaitheel Developer

I've got a few more bug fixes coming to the signature line with the next Beta update:
    • Legacy of Power: Through Storms and Mists - Giving Karana the reformed Staff of The Rainkeeper now updates for the group.
    • Legacy of Power: Secrets in an Arcane Land - Crafting the "Esoteran Reading Stone" now only requires one Ignus Manaflare.
    You all keep finding more issues than I can handle in a single day. It's great! Thank you so much for this help!

~ Kaitheel
  2. Karsa Active Member

ugh
    Legacy of Power: Glimpse of the Hereother

Id guess - An item that crossed over to into this time stream, find a topless chest full of gold in the Pakiat Bluffs area. The update could be hard to see shiny on top of the chest or on the ground next to books.

the search for item is painful, giving me 'flashbacks' to access to Poets Palace quests. Increase how quickly this item respawns.
  3. Bardonio Member

how is this search painful in any way? There are a handful of platforms to search in the Bluffs. It's very shiny even on low setting graphics ( i tested on extreme performance and extreme quality settings). My guess would be that youre not getting the update as fast as you would like. Looking for 3 minutes and not finding the update does not equal to "search for item is painful". The one fact I would agree with in your post is the comment regarding Poet's Palace quests being quite painful back when that content were relevant. Keep searching and I can guarantee you will find your "ding". Besides, why are you rushing? The signature line cannot be completed yet anyway.
  4. Mandoblast Active Member

I think the point of "painful" in this instance is referring to what this will be like on live with everyone searching for an update that is "camped", respawns slowly, and will likely be a roadblock finishing the sig line in its current state.

I think the point of these posts is to provide helpful feedback. I for one also believe that this update will be painful in its current state. I do not care about rushing through the sig on Beta, but will care quite a bit on launch.
  5. Karsa Active Member

No I've spent about an hour, over 2 days, looking at gold piles and pillows with my graphics turned all way up. IMO searching for an item that takes longer 30 min is painful and yes I'm in a hurry there is a lot Beta content to test, from the sig quest, ascension abilities, solo/ duo/ heroic dungeons, trade-skill receipes, and spending 1 hour or more being stuck on one part of a quest is frustrating for limits the amount time that I can use on the aforementioned areas. So I voiced my feedback which is what this forum for.
  6. Karsa Active Member

DITTO ^^^^^^^
  7. Chillispike Active Member

i'll upload a screenshot to the wiki of the "glass shard" :) that you are looking for that can be found near the chests and pillows.
    It only has the size of a foot, but okish to find.
  8. Bardonio Member

painful. Video game. Come on. Beta isn’t relying on just you. I’m sure the live version will go on with or without your “voice”. Every bit helps though right? Thanks for sharing and hopefully you find this update that eludes you. I could help but I’ll just be repeating myself. Good luck buddy. FYI search all the platforms in the bluffs. Maybe it’s bugged? Do /bug maybe that could help? Maybe others are having the same issue. Hopefully it works out for you Karsa.
  9. Chillispike Active Member

10. Kaitheel Developer

I was able to get through quite a few serious issues today. These bug fixes to the signature line should be coming to Beta with the next update:
    • Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach - Everyone can now loot the Ancient Clockwork Hand, even if they are not on the quest.
    • Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach - Ancient Clockwork Hand will no longer be removed from player's inventory if quest is deleted.
    • Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach - After defeating the erratic clockwork the Waste Duct grate is automatically unlocked, but now speaking with him will open the Waste Duct grate, too.
    • Legacy of Power: An Innovative Approach - Everyone can now see and speak with Meldrath the Marvelous after defeating the Glitched Cell Keeper, even if they are not on the quest.
    • Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaguebringer - Primordial Malice are now actors until Felkruk is slain.
    • Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaguebringer - High Dragoon V'Aliar and his encounter now are possible quest targets on the step "Defeat Primordial Malice around Last House Crypts"
    • Legacy of Power: Realm of the Plaguebringer - Quest updates will now accomodate having slain High Dragoon V'Aliar while on the step "Defeat Primordial Malice around Last House Crypts"
    • Legacy of Power: Glimpse of the Hereother - The Pendant of the Elder Scrykin has been given a new appearance and is much easier to see.

~ Kaitheel
  11. Kaitheel Developer

Just in time for me to change it to something easier to see. Sorry about that, Chillispike.

~ Kaitheel
  12. Kaitheel Developer

The Primordial Malice up there should be appropriate for the zone now. I believe this was fixed yesterday, so it should be on Beta now, but if it isn't... it'll be there with the next update.

~ Kaitheel
  13. Kaitheel Developer

Good catch! Thank you!

~ Kaitheel
  14. Chillispike Active Member

Thank you very much for this info! :)
  15. Ghost New Member

Legacy of power through storms and mist

Quest: Legacy of power through storms and mist
    Quest Giver : Klodsag
    Zone : Torden, Bastion of Thunder: Tower Breach [Solo]

Text error : is that supposed to be roil or roll --> Then you must restore his staff! With it he commands the storms to roil,

maybe roil is the correct word ,it just seemed odd
  16. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I hope these are the mobs I've posted about, they are horrible. Hopefully I can proceed on the quest some more! Thank you :)
  17. Alenna Well-Known Member

Never mind apparently i just have to keep killing the mobs and looking to see if I get the component nothing telling me that i have the right mob or when i have teh component it is one of those quest sigh.
  18. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Really loving the look of these solo zones.
  19. Kaitheel Developer

I have another bug fix for the signature line that should be coming. Chrol and I have been working on it for a while, so some of you may be interested to know with the next Beta update:
    • Legacy of Power: Tyrant's Throne - The Molten Throne is now available!
    ~ Kaitheel
  20. Mermut Well-Known Member

*goes looking for an extra large can of bug spray to take into the zone* :p