leaving the game

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by learpilot74, Jul 4, 2017.

1. learpilot74 Active Member

Been fun going around with everyone in the forums. I regret to say it, but my time in EQ2 has passed. Cancelled my sub today. I just can't enjoy Daybreak's excessive use of mundane timesinks and busy work. It goes beyond the typical MMO. But for those who still enjoy the game, I hope Daybreak doesn't make the same mistakes of KA in the next xpac. I also hope the devs get hang of releasing quality content that isn't being tested on the live server. I wish everyone the best... hope Ashes of Creation or Pantheon deliver when they eventually come out! :)
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing with the world. I'm sure theres a couple that cares. I did since I replied. Woops.
  3. learpilot74 Active Member

Not everyone does, but I have been active on the forums and had some great discussions with many people. The main purpose of the message was more so to hopefully get across to the devs why I quit (just as many have before me). If they care about the game, then I hope they take the complaints (along with things their customers like) to make the game better. Sorry, this was supposed to be in general chat, not for the TLE forums!
    Xephane likes this.
  4. Xephane Active Member

I agree with your message actually. It scared me to see this on the TLE forums (Because FG is actually pretty damn good) but I realized quickly this wasn't even in relevance to it, just a mistake. I likely will not even try the next expansion and just stay on Fallen Gate because the game seems to be going more downhill as time passes. I HOPE that my theory is correct and Kunark Ascending is just a "distraction" while they work on something greater. So far Fallen Gate is not a failure to me, maybe the next expansion will be better. Who knows?
    learpilot74 likes this.