Layout editor how to roll agroup of items..??

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Jun 22, 2019.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

Hi guys any one know how to take a group of items and say roll them from being right side up to say lying flat so like from 12/6 |. To umm 9/3 ___. Both Vas and I are wracking out brains and can't figure it out...

Any advice would be greatly recieved

Thank you in advance for responding

Kianne
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Jessdyr would be the person to ask about this, though I'm thinking this is one of those things that just isn't possible using the layout editor. I'm not sure if Sennen's editor has that capability, but if Vas doesn't know, that one probably can't do it either. Not the answer I know you're looking for, Kianne, and it would be amazing if we could do such a thing, but it's definitely beyond my mental capacity, hehe.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, the way I've always done such things is item by item (going from 0 degrees to 90, for example, or vice versa). :-/

Be wary of having to use Pitch for it; I know Shan has no issues with it whatsoever (still wanna know how she does that! :D), but it bedevils me every time. The only way I've found away around that kind of "dancing" is to number-crunch it to a Pitch of 89.875 or 90.125 or 179.875 or 180.125, etc. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.