Lavastorm Winter Retreat - Pathing Issues (and drowning pets)

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Cyliena, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

The pets you placed in the Lavastorm Winter Retreat used to not walk. I assumed that was intentional, to keep them out of the lava. I popped into my house today (first time in a week or so.. not certain when this changed though) and was treated to watching my almost 40 pets in there walk directly north from their "spawn" points--even through walls and lava--with no semblance of pathing involved, and keep walking until they went off the dock and into the water. They continued to walk north in the water, and I have no idea where they ended up but I'd assume at whatever zone barrier was put in down there.

Can we please have this change reverted? Not only was it nice to have a house where I could enjoy my pets without them moving, it was nice to, at the least, be able to SEE my pets aside from watching them walk to their doom. At the least, please put in real pathing and barriers to keep them from walking into the lava/off the dock.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Cyliena Well-Known Member

I must admit that two months later, I'm still traumatized to watch my pets play lemmings. I guess the upside is that if someone wants a house where they won't have to see house pets walking around, this is now the place for it. Seriously though, can the pet pathing please be turned off again?