Lavastorm Sootfoot Goblin Store

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Tindrial, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Tindrial Member

I have the sootfoot goblins at the -10K faction you need to purchase from the store. Problem is, three items show 0c and can't be bought because you don't know the price. Everything I've read tells me that at -10k you should be able to buy anything from this store. Does this mean you have to have lower faction to purchase these items? How low do you need the faction to go since it resets to -10k when you logout.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like something got broken. I just recently finished grinding my faction to -10k to be able to purchase from this merchant and had no issues purchasing anything from him. I never took it below that -10k mark either, after having read that it resets anyways.

Maybe he is like the Shady Swashbuckler, which got broken a while back, because they were resetting all the prices on him, and the prices had got set to 0c and would not let you purchase them. Now you can purchase those items from him.
    Cyrrena and Dude like this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

You're definitely right! Kabcar Trapitsa, the Sootfoot Family Favor Vendor, needs to be reminded how much the Drakota Bone Trophy, Lava Blossom, and Lava Crystal are worth. I'll send him a reminder with the next update.

Thank you for alerting us, Tindrial!

~ Kaitheel
    Hartay, Rosyposy, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.