Launchpad was unable to connect

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Rokk, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Rokk New Member

Hi folks. After being away for a couple of months I logged into the game on Saturday without a hitch. I logged out to do some things and about 2 hours later came back to the message "
    This has carried on every time I have tried to open EQ2 since. I have no other problems accessing the internet etc. I hope someone can help me out, thanks.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I was getting something very similar to that just now (well, about 5-10 minutes ago), but after a few hiccups and "Updates! :D" it finally let me in, but I had to sign a new EULA. Basically, they changed all the "SOEs" to "Daybreaks" and changed the LaunchPad font. :-/

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

There's also this, from the Message of the Day (which can't be seen until you, y'know, log in successfully...they used to have it on the right-hand side of the LaunchPad, whether you were in or not, but):

Having trouble with the launchpad? Some useful tips can be found from our helpful friends over at EQ2Wire! http://eq2wire.com/2015/08/19/still-having-launchpad-issues-solutions-inside/

instead of actually, y'know, posting this somewhere here, nice and obvious, where we can all see it... :-/

Uwk
    Rokk likes this.
  4. Rokk New Member

Thanks for taking the tim to reply, after giving it a few days to settle down i finally managed to get back into the game after updating the launcher to the daybreak version. I also seen the
    Having trouble with the launchpad? Some useful tips can be found from our helpful friends over at EQ2Wire! http://eq2wire.com/2015/08/19/still-having-launchpad-issues-solutions-inside/

once i had eventually logged in. Nice of them to put it in the hardest place to spot if you can't actually log in to the game eh!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Amen. Imho, that needs to be stickied somewhere on this forum, and attention brought to it. ;)

And grats for finally getting in! :)

Uwk