Launchpad problems

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Greyskull, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Greyskull New Member

I have been getting this error code for at least a month, but not all the time, Unable to download SocketError: Peer Is Shutting Down - http://manifest.patch.station.sony.com/patch/sha/manifest/eq2/eq2-en/live/eq2-en-full.sha.soe
    I have been receiving this error all day today since the patch. I have disabled my firewall/AV with the same result. I can not use the eq2.exe file to get into game because it says it's not the right version, so I'm stuck and can not get into game please help me.
  2. TSR-SeanF Member

Give these steps a try:

Reset your Internet options by following these instructions: Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options > Click the Advanced Tab. On the Advanced Tab Afterward click Reset > Delete Personal Settings > and click Ok. Then go back on the Internet Options and on the advanced tab, scroll down to Security and un-check "Check Server Certificate Revocation" and "Do Not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk" then click on Ok.

If your issues persists after following these steps please feel free to open a support ticket with us for further assistance.