Launchpad not connecting

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Poekim, Aug 17, 2013.

1. TSR-SeanF Member

We are currently working on resolving the log in issues you are currently experiencing and should have everything working correctly again as soon as possible. Please try logging in a bit later and this issue should be resolved. I apologize for the inconvenience in the mean time.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Morg Well-Known Member

Same exact problem here.

Dear SOE Techs,

Your patch this morning broke the Launcher ( again ).

I have changed ZERO/ZILCH/NADA on my computer.

I have only tried to log into your game via your launcher.

I tried validating assets - and was told everything was up to date and no problems found.
    I tried the backdoor route, got the same message as above.

I do reside in the SW united states if that helps any.

Please fix as soon as possible as I need my eq2 fix man!! Ge..tttt..ing the shakes!!

Morg

Awww Sean beat me to it by replying!! thanks Sean :) much appreciated !!! Still shaking however, and now teeth are starting to chatttttteerrrrerr
  3. Solus New Member

Tried deleting launchpad cache folder and doing the work on the Internet options.... No help. Still getting the server and client versions do not match. The message instructs me to rerun the "patcher" what ever that is? Should I assume it is the LaunchPad? and, if so, why don't they call it that?
  4. Shadrac Well-Known Member

Yay, back in on Permafrost!
  5. Solus New Member

I love it when they talk technical.

Does "a bit" mean 2 minutes or 2 hours?
  6. TSR-SeanF Member

We currently have no ETA. My apologies.
  7. Kogo New Member

I know they are written in that tricky english...but following instructions sometimes works.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The problem is, this is not the first time this has happened...either that, or the Mystery Patch/Maintenance Day is getting complicated. Times were, we'd have one day a week (either Tuesday or Thursday; varied) where the servers would be down for routine maintenance, starting at 7 am PST, for an hour, then at like 8:01 am, they'd all be back up again, woot! Then, starting this year (perhaps a bit before), we'd have two days a week (Tuesday and Thursday) for routine maintenance for an hour. Recently, we've been getting THREE days a week, for "routine maintenance," "patches (why they couldn't've been done on a routine maintenance day is anyone's guess)," etc., etc., and the last time one was sprung on us, it went for three hours. Just FYI, SOE, if product maintenance (why 3 hours for patches?) is suffering due to lack of staff, you might want to think about not firing--sorry, laying off any more staff...at least from this game (and why is EQ2, of all SOE games, being so heavily persecuted? If EQ3 isn't a decent enough game that it can stand on its own, forcing us to give up on EQ2 and wander over there for our fix isn't going to help prop it up longer than a few months). :-/

Uwk