Launcher:Unable to communicate directly with plugin

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-Maximebibeau, Feb 5, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Ilikefluffybunnies Guest

tried that too many times. I'm on XP, that tip was mainly a Vista issue. I've been through the boards here and on the Station Launcher support boards and tried practically everything. Cheers for the suggestion tho
  2. ARCHIVED-NZSid Guest

Try logging in again now. I had a similar problem to you and it seems to have fixed itself.
  3. ARCHIVED-VengeanceX Guest

Station Launcher appears to be working again now.
    The streaming client error message from the original post ("Unable to communicate directly with plugin") is still occurring though.
  4. ARCHIVED-Marathax Guest

VengeanceX wrote:
    Your're right, it does seems to be working for now. (Hope it actually does keep going) Are the creators of the game doing anything to fix this or are they still confirming this problem?
  5. ARCHIVED-Leko Guest

Not work for me.

Still getting this on the streaming client error message from the original post ("Unable to communicate directly with plugin") is still occurring though.

The normal client works fine, but I am using the streaming for beta.
  6. ARCHIVED-Iilfren Guest

I had this issue and decided to go to the EQ2 folder and found two .exe files... I then clicked on the EVERQUEST2.EXE FILE and the game downloaded a few files and then opened the game which was playable..
    I then closed EQ2, I went back to the folder and found a EQ2.EXE file and clicked on it. The game opened after a scan and download. Everquest2 was then playable. I closed the game.
    I then clicked on the EQ2 Launcher and the game opened and was playable... PROBLEM SOLVED...

BEST OF LUCK
    rlc

My KARMA has run over your DOGMA.