Launch day player thinking of returning..

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by sinnedam, May 8, 2020.

1. sinnedam New Member

I get the feeling that if i started on the main servers, all the low end content would be a ghost town, and i'd probably be overwhelmed by all the features. I have no desire to start at an increased level. The idea of a progression server seems cool to me. I cant seem to find any details about it though. What is the name of the server? When did it start? How far along is it now? Is there true low level characters on there to group with as it stands today? I havent played the game since Kingdom of Sky era. Just FYI. What else do you think I need to know about?
  2. Carynn Well-Known Member

You are in luck. The server is on the expansion after Kingdom of Sky. So you'll be starting where you left off!

The server is Kaladim, it's under Progression on character creation. We're halfway through Echoes of Faydwer. Each expac is four months long. There is grouping at all levels of the server as long as you try. Most end game people are working on Hunters Quests, which is mid-game content for high level gear, but there are many alts running around and leveling, and new people coming to the server all the time. Joining an active, grouping guild helps.

What you need to know: if you want to raid, you need to look at raid guilds and pick a class that they need filled. Otherwise, play whatever you want and enjoy yourself.
  3. Naneeje Well-Known Member

It is a PERFECT TIME TO COME BACK! Yes, you have quite a bit of time to really dig in and set up some characters on an account or two. With ROK coming, you have time to get really good attainable gear from the broker, finish off your Lore and legends, some collections, quests, heritage quests if you want. It's a great time!
  4. Nuhvohk Active Member

Well first off, while this server will be easier to get into as a returning player than the regular servers, bear in mind this isn't an emulation of 2006 EQ2, it's normal servers' ruleset with some restrictions to level and expansion features. It's not going to be true to how it was "back in the day" and you'll still have to adapt heavily to all of the new things introduced over the years. But as long as you don't go into it with any expectations of such, you'll have a good time.
    Schmetterling likes this.
  5. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

this server is the most alive of the 3 TLE servers with PvE so far at this expansion and there are plenty of people playing
    people frequently ask for groups at just about any level .
    Dig right in and join the fun .
    The xp rate is a little lower than on live , and travel can be a little complicated .
    We can,t leap , glide or fly on Kalandim ,and the mounts are slower .
    Breanna likes this.