Last People of the Dragon

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Quiarrah, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Last People of the Dragon is looking for NEW Members. We are one of the oldest guilds in Everquest history, having started out in Everquest 1 and several members moveing to Everquest 2 at launch. We have a history and have seen our share of bad times but we have seen ourselves through to the other side each time.
    We are family oriented and would love for you to join our family and be a part of it!

HI. . I am Quiarrah. . Matriarch of LPotD. I am looking for new family members as people have come and gone. . and now. . to be honest. . it is just me. A few stragglers come back during the holidays, but for the most part I AM the GUILD at this time.

I have a fully stocked Tier 3 Qeynos Guild hall. on the THURGADIN server although we have both Euro and U.S. members. We are a level 118 guild at this time. We have a Theatre, a Library, a full bar, fully stocked kitchen, Banquet Hall, lords and ladies facilities and tradeskilling area.

As of this writing I am looking for anyone who wants to join to help bring this family back to it's former glory! Raids will come later and with time. Anyone who wants to be a raid leader and schedule raids is more than welcome to do so once we have the people.

I am bringing this guild out of the darkness once again and into the light. It is shedding it's skin and being born again for another time.

Please come and join this wondrous guild and help bring it to glory once again!
  2. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

3. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

***bump****