Last name of a Swashbuckler

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-JoeMG, Nov 27, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Jymtarr Guest

Mine was Mad Cash...sounds more like a rapper than a pirate...
  2. ARCHIVED-Balro Visken Guest

I like mine..Balro Blackheart

Sounds Swashbuckler to me at least..lol
  3. ARCHIVED-SixGun Guest

just made lvl 20 this morning :)!!! on Befallen server: Salusa Secundus
  4. ARCHIVED-Santsu Guest

Hey what do you think you are the home world of the Sadukar. :)

I went with Kallen Swiftsword as my swashbucklers name. I think it has a certain ring to it. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Chaws Guest

My wood elf swash goes my the name of Rode Evenhope - the rescuer who arrives in the nighttime.
  6. ARCHIVED-Zeb Guest

How original...not. That is a nerf name....not one that will slip by the system because it is just too cool to change.
  7. ARCHIVED-Zeb Guest

Now...Tobias Tushistabber might squeek by on the silly meter.
  8. ARCHIVED-Erasmus Guest

Like they change names anyway....
    In my first week I reported
    Legolasss ( still there)
    Claytorus ( still there)
    Boooobies (still there)
    Dritzz ( still there)

So I dont think Stabsjoo will get changed either... I mean cmon .. Boooobies? Claytorus? I think for the more sensitive players those would be pretty offensive ( like my wife.. who was offended by Claytorus).
  9. ARCHIVED-Q724 Guest

Swiftblade. Bylin Swiftblade.
  10. ARCHIVED-Zeb Guest

I think Booooobies is worse than Claytorus. No wait...what am I saying? I like both...I mean...
    (I think the pun would slip by most kids unless you made to mistake of explaining to them why you were having a fit about Claytorus.)
  11. ARCHIVED-Nymh_the_Dark Guest

12. ARCHIVED-Andal Guest

Oh please. That's not a name, that's another stoopid juvenile attempt at 'wit' that blows immersion and really is amazingly shallow and idiotic.
    Come on people, take a look at the classics. Tolkein, the index of the Silmarillion, etc. Old D&D books, fantasy books.
    Run down to Barnes & Nobles and try, I dunno, maybe *reading* something?
    Then don't just frigging copy a name, but try to employ the general style. It's really not that hard to elevate yourself above the 9 year old level of imagination....really.
    Message Edited by Andal on 12-14-2004 06:47 AM
  13. ARCHIVED-TravisBickle Guest

My HEF swashy is called Scervee Seadogg. I had wanted to name him Scurvey but the game wouldn't allow it. Seadogg was an attempt at linking the half elf to the water, where they supposedly find peace since they're outcast by both humans & elves, while still keeping a pirate type name.

I see the name overall as being self-deprecating to reflect how he was treated in life.

Originaly I had wanted to name my shwashy Guybrush Threepwood [so what if it's stolen, Monkey Island rules!] but I guess Sony & LucasArts have joined forces since SWG and the name wasn't allowed!

Flame away! :smileywink:
  14. ARCHIVED-Jymtarr Guest

If seeing someone with a dumb name messes up your game experience that bad, then it's probably you with the problem and not them. As long as the name isn't offensive, or obscene, meh..what do I care, it's not like it effects me one way or the other.

Don't be a name ****, name your character Glarbadil Runningwater, or whatever you want, and don't make a big deal about people naming their characters what they want to. I'd say the stupid names are more orginal, than the hundreds of LoTR obvious rip off names I see everyday.
  15. ARCHIVED-Glorfindel85 Guest

Everyone's name doesn't have to be a variant of Quenya, nor should we have to invent our own languages to name a video game character. I've read The Silmarillion, The Hobbit, LotR, and most everything else published by Tolkien, as well as Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance novels galore... Yet my rogue's name is Sneaks, and his surname is going to be something goofy like Nstabs or whatnot. I mean geeze, it's a game. It's meant to be had fun with; making a name shouldn't be an agonizing experience.
  16. ARCHIVED-Silvane Guest

I'm working on a ratonga scout character and planning on going swashbuckler.

His full name will be Montey Jack (close to but not the same as the cheese)
  17. ARCHIVED-GoodBrew Guest

halfling Loston Goodbrew at your service, buckler of Swashes, expert treasure hunter, insane gambler, and professional drinker =)
  18. ARCHIVED-cyclonus11 Guest

Nyra Quickfingers here! "All darkies go to Freeport" says the Captain. Bah! I was born in Qeynos & raised in Rivervale, you fool!
  19. ARCHIVED-DautThunderbritches Guest

Sorry if I stole someone's name (I am a rogue after all), but I just had to go with Keynn Fortune.
  20. ARCHIVED-knightdantes Guest