Larger Personal Depots

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by AOE1, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

All depots are being looked at, not just the fuel ones. It is just being mentioned now due to the fuel-thing.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

The easiest way for a fix... to remove the HOUSE-LORE tags.
    However. increasing the capacity Significantly would also be effective.
  3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Is there a personal, non-guild 1000 slot fuel depot? Looking at the marketplace, you can only get ones that only hold 10 (small) or 30 slots, and the one I can craft (which is a lore item) from tinkered recipe currently only holds 50, which seriously ***** my ability to consolidate all my crafting needs into one house.

Of course, what I really need is a Potions Depot that can hold way more than what is currently available. As an alt'aholic, I need to keep a supply of every level of the potions that I do use on all characters.
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

We all need a bigger depot for potions with the Overseer flood of potions , we need a bigger food depot and so on .

thanks for mentioning that there is a plan to at least look at all the other depots , Niami .
  5. Doobius40504 Active Member

No there isn't; not to my knowledge. Agree that needs to be a priority on the to-do list.
  6. Denmum Developer

7. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

8. Komatus Well-Known Member

Still my beating heart! Can this be? A trades skill dev!? Welcome Denmum! (pouring myself a glass of Baileys to celebrate)
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Thanks Niami ( does happy Ratonga dance Halfling style ):) , :D , :D , :D , :cool:.
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

See, this is what I miss for wrestling around with my computer for the last couple of weeks...

GRATS, DENMUM!!!:eek::):cool::D

Greatest thing since sliced bread! Not since Domino, probably! :D

On my way to congrat her on that Other Page... ;)

Uwk
  11. John Chambers (Jao) New Member

I would think just removing "Lore" from all the different depots would solve the problem. Need more room add another depot.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  12. Daryx Well-Known Member

My depots all look so empty now!!! :eek:
  13. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

That would have stopped people from buying the ones on the Marketplace which can be doubled up in a single house.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  14. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh; if you're like any other person I've ever run with, you'll find a way to fill 'em up pretty fast. :D

Hang on; didn't they say in an earlier post/thread that changes to the current Depots would, indeed, be retroactive...? /bated_breath

Uwk
    Breanna, Daryx and Geroblue like this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

And when you buy a stack from the fuel merchant, it is now stacks of 800. No longer 200.

Yes, I checked depots already in place. They are indeed larger.
  16. Daryx Well-Known Member

Yeah, I am already making plans on how to consolidate some of the ones I have spread across several houses and get more inventory cleared up. Hopefully, I can get the new housing depot recipe to drop soon as that's my biggest inventory hog. I get so behind on placing all the house items and with multiple characters it just turns from snowball to avalanche in short order. I was going to start using moving crates but the ultra-sized depot will be a great fix.
  17. Denmum Developer

There is also a housing depot from guild amenities. I don't believe it is live yet, but should be next week if it isn't now. I'm not sure if he put a guild level restriction on it or not.
  18. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Thanks SO much for the increase space in personal depots. Very happy about the potion one. OverSeer seems to mostly award tons of potions that I never had space to store. Had to get a potion box in each house. The new changes really help.

Any chance of getting larger bags or boxes for the bank and our characters? If not can you add more bank and house slots or allow each house to have it's own slots. As the game goes on there are more and more items and I have a hard time finding places to store them all.

We haven't gotten larger box or bags recipes in a long time yet there are more and more items added to the game. Is this something that is being considered or looked into? Thanks!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Houses do have their own slots; the House Vault. But a) only 6 slots (kick that up to the same number of bag/box slots as our personal Bank has, and that'd be awesome), and b) it's the same slots across all housing, even if you're in the GH or someone else's house, you're activating your own Vault. Which can be quite handy... :D

Uwk
    who wonders: was there a Wearables Depot that's on the list, or am I thinking wishfully? ;->
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  20. Denmum Developer

Not at this time on the bag space, sorry.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.