Lanys' resurrection

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Menekaua, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Menekaua New Member

So I've just come back to the game and finished Altar of Malice and Talumbra signature quests, however there seems to be gaps in the story.

In Altar of Malice, Lanys is about to be resurected, and in Talumbra she seems to be up and running. I only did the solo signature line quests; do we get to see her being resurected in heroic or raid content?

I could have rushed to plane of magic and get levels but i chose to do all the expansion signature lines for the story (im in zek now and going to start kunark ascending next) but if there are story elements in heroic and raids content, should i just level up and come back when im higher to do it solo to see all of the story?

Thanks!
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Lanys' resurrection is shown in the "Ossuary: The Altar of Malice" raid zone. I would say at least grab the free armor from the Plane of Magic to make yourself strong enough to do the heroic zones without much issue if you want to see it.

You quite literally cannot solo the final boss that is summoned after her resurrection and story plays out due to its unique mechanics, but you can make your way there to see it. I forget if it's the solo questline or a heroic version of one of the zones that reveals who Lanys' mother is.
    Hartay and Kaitheel like this.