Landmark Closed Beta Key Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Fan Site News and Announcements' started by Cyliena, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyliena Well-Known Member

THE ENTRY PERIOD IS NOW OVER!

Congrats to.... Ainaree!!! Check your PMs here for the code! :D

Original Post:
    ZAM just launched a EQNext Landmark giveaway on Twitter for three PC Gamer time-limited Landmark closed beta codes and one unlimited access (but no paintings) Landmark closed beta code. You're welcome to enter that giveaway (UPDATE: the Twitter giveaway has closed!), but you can double your chances: I have saved two codes just for the EQ2 community!

I'm giving away one (1) PC Gamer code (this has those Landmark paintings for EQ and EQ2 in it!) PLUS one (1) unlimited access Landmark beta code to ONE lucky winner! Unlike the Twitter giveaway mentioned above, this will give the winner both the paintings and unlimited access.

Post the words I want a code! in reply to this thread to enter in this EQ2 community exclusive giveaway. I'll be adding names to a spreadsheet to randomly select a winner, so if you try to enter multiple times this will be very obvious and only a single entry will count.

I won't have the unlimited access code available to give out until sometime on Wednesday, March 26, so this particular giveaway will run longer than the Twitter one. Cutoff time for entries is 9am PT (Noon ET) on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. Good luck! :) (If you do want to enter the Twitter one, note that it ends at noon PDT on Tuesday, March 25)

Edit: If the winner already has or don't want the paintings and only wants the unlimited access, they're two separate codes, so feel free to either pay it forward to someone else who didn't win in this thread or give the extra code away to a friend! The beta code attached to the paintings is time-limited, which only grants one week of Landmark closed beta access.
    Calthine, Tariya, Charlice and 3 others like this.
  2. Bansidhe Active Member

I want a code! Lovely idea :)
  3. Khiara Active Member

I want a code!!!! :D
  4. Xillean Well-Known Member

I love this idea but what if we happen to have those ubber paintings so don't need that code but would like to be considered for the unlimited beta one?

I want the code! (just in case :p)
  5. Cyliena Well-Known Member

If the winner already has or don't want the paintings and only wants the unlimited access, they're two separate codes, so feel free to either pay it forward to someone else who didn't win in this thread or give the extra code away to a friend!
    Xillean likes this.
  6. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

I want the code! :)
  7. Xillean Well-Known Member

Your ubber. That is all.
    Cyliena likes this.
  8. Darkened Bella New Member

I want a code!
  9. Dendrelis New Member

I want a code! :)
  10. Veysha Member

I want a code!

Thanks for doing this ;)
  11. vexa New Member

I Want a code! Thank you for the Giveaway! :)
  12. Charlice Well-Known Member

I want a code. :)
  13. Gond New Member

I want a code!
  14. Calthine Well-Known Member

I want a... wait, dangit.
    Cyliena likes this.
  15. Bellamorte Active Member

I want a code!
  16. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Scat, you! :p

Oh sneaky, someone moved my thread from Homeshow to Fan Site! Silly mods.
    Calthine likes this.
  17. Darda New Member

I want a code!
  18. Johnor New Member

I want a code!
  19. Hushnoob Member

I want a code!
  20. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

I want a code!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.