Lady Samiel Spawning

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Glitterberry, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Glitterberry New Member

Hi so I'm doing the Court of Coin:Maimun's Gift and my last thing to do is kill Lady Samiel.
    However I've followed every forum I can finds advice to kill all the pirates on the beach and she won't spawn.
    Another forum said kills the asps, but there are no asps on the island? So I can't do that
    Then one said just kill the ones near the crate, did that, no spawn.
    So how do I get her to spawn??
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Twyla likes this.
  3. Glitterberry New Member

I thought that too. But I've cleared all the pirates twice now and nothing. Unless it's a timed thing and I'm too slow? I saw a lot of comments saying it was easier with one other person, but I play solo
    Twyla likes this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You killed the ones up top also?
  5. Glitterberry New Member

Thats the bit I can't get to. I kill everything on the bottom and nothing spawns up the top. So I did waited for everything to respawn at the bottom, to redo, then nothing spawns again at the top again. I'm starting to think its impossible to do solo
    Daryx and Twyla like this.
  6. Daryx Well-Known Member

What server are you on? I just ran this on a level 55 necromancer and she spawned for me. I had to go back around the bottom and kill three groups that respawned after I had cleared everything down there before the elite guards appeared, but as soon as they were all dead she popped right up.

I haven't done the Court of Coins quests in awhile but I remember sometimes having to clear the beach level more than once on some occasions. But she is working correctly, at least on Maj'Dul server.
    Twyla likes this.
  7. Glitterberry New Member

I'm on Thurgardian server. I'll try it again! I've been on my other character for a while as it was annoying me too much
  8. Glitterberry New Member

I've done it. I had to use my other character to kill the beach pirates. I might not of been doing it quick enough with my level 56
  9. Daryx Well-Known Member

Awesome, congrats!

I do know that some of the Court/Shimmering Citadel quests can be frustrating. For example, if you haven't done the quests for the djinn The Muse in the Citadel yet, there is at least one that has several steps that can be beyond hair-pulling to try to get them to update; I think it's the Musing on Beauty one. Getting in the exact spot to get it to update--and the right time of day for one of them--can lead to a lot of creative cursing.
    Twyla likes this.