Lack of Adepts

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Alejo, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Alejo Member

This may be looking back on the 'old days' of EQ2 with rose-colored glasses a bit and this may not even be a new thing since I haven't played much since Velious but lack of Adept spells dropping in the PoP world is really frustrating. It used to be that working my way through solo timeline and adventures in an expansion would normally net me most of my Adept spells for my class and a few extras to pass onto alts or sell. Now, I've done the entire Sig questline, 2/3 of the faction timelines and the Solo / PQ zones multiple times over and I have not seen a single spell drop period. On top of that I'm poor as dirt so I cannot justify spending 8-10k+ for adept spells from the broker.
  2. Melkior Well-Known Member

Yeah most people transmute them if/when they drop. I get way more of the transmuting stones now then adepts, so I have to assume the lack of adepts is on purpose. Your best bet is to just go harvest for rares and get the experts made. Not sure your server, but normally lots of people willing to help with those. Bonus with this method is you can sell your common mats on the broker and gain a little cash.
    Mermut likes this.
  3. Argosunited Well-Known Member

If you're on HoF, send me a message on here and I can make your spells for the cost of the fuel with your rares.

I think I've seen around 5 adepts drop since PoP was released.
  4. Alejo Member

I did the the solo daily mission yesterday and in my run through Plane of Disease: Outbreak picked up THREE adept spells. Granted, none were for my class but it was funny that after weeks of no spells, I pick up 3 on the same day.
  5. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Ya I mute them the second they land in my bag. It's their fault for refusing to put in the transmuting distillations and dilutions books for PoP. They've done it every other expac, but refuse to do it this time around for some stupid unknown reason.