Labor Day Weekend Double Station Cash!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Aug 31, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Dexella Guest

Labor Day Weekend Double Station Cash!

[IMG]
    Enjoy your Labor Day weekend with some extra Station Cash in your wallet!
    Get DOUBLE STATION CASH between September 1st and September 3rd, 2012!
    Buy Station Cash in-game, online, or redeem an SOE pre-paid game for Station Cash to get double!
    [IMG]
    Offer is valid from 12:01AM PDT 9/1/2012 to 11:59PM PDT 9/3/2012. Excludes purchases of Station Cash by SMS payment.
  2. ARCHIVED-BollyUK Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Purr Guest

Any chance to get the upgrades from Standart to Collector's Edition Expacs made available for SC? Not speaking about the expacs themselfs - just the upgrades. Would be nice to grab a few of the older ones, for the right price. Which could be $, too, if you really don't want to offer them for SC.
    Thanks for reading and considering.
  4. ARCHIVED-Rhyasha Guest

What happened to the double XP that I saw on the news feed on the main page? Is it still going to happen?
  5. ARCHIVED-miramis82 Guest

I saw Double Station Cash on the login screen and bought 10000 ingame using my visa card and only got the 10000 instead of 20000. What happened? It's the 2 of September and the launcher said it's between 1-3rd.
  6. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Peysel@Runnyeye wrote:
    Submit a petition so they can fix it.
  7. ARCHIVED-Dalannae Guest

Rhyashaa@Kithicor wrote:
    it is
  8. ARCHIVED-miramis82 Guest

Well it turned out I was wrong, it has been doubled and the amount I bought would normally have been 5k. *blush* I wish it was a bit clearer on the marketplace as to what is happening though. If it showed the normal and adjusted values there wouldn't be any room for confusion for those of us that aren't familiar with what is normal.
  9. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

Peysel@Runnyeye wrote:
    Glad it was okay. Usually it does show the normal value striked out with the adjusted value next to it. I haven't looked this weekend, is it only showing the adjusted value? That would be confusing.
  10. ARCHIVED-Resstful Guest

Cyliena wrote:
    Showed the original amt with a strike through and the adjusted amount when I purchased some earlier today.
  11. ARCHIVED-miramis82 Guest

I don't see a strikethrough at any point on mine, I've just checked again. I wonder if it's ProfitUI or an EU server thing.

**edit** I pulled the ProfitUI folder out and tried again but I still don't see any strikethrough at any point with original values, now maybe I've missed something I haven't thought of, but I could swear you only have to remove the folder?