Kunark Ascending Triumph & Reward

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Nov 14, 2016.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

You can't get past step #7. Here is the entire KA sig line and a list of requirements.

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Kunark_Ascending_Timeline
    semisus likes this.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Thanks for that guide and info :)
  3. Malleria Well-Known Member

Hah, I love that the expansion hasn't even launched but there's a complete walkthrough already available. Some really dedicated people in this community, bravo.

(Not a complaint, I'm glad we have people who put in so much effort to help others).
  4. Rainmare Well-Known Member

so is the Acendant name on there the name for the etheral version, or is that from you boosting it with diety stuff?
  5. ZUES Well-Known Member

I noticed that too. I assume it changed the name when they added that 150 crit bonus cap thing. So last two days or so.
  6. Rarrum Active Member

Just like all of the ToT scout shields, the new KA "Ethereal" shield shown here is worse than the old AoM Tier 1 raid scout shield (assuming you're over the resolve limit) still: http://u.eq2wire.com/item/index/2370825796

You're gonna have to pry that 639 protection and 12% block chance from the claws of my dead body. It makes a huge difference to uncontested block as a beastlord.
  7. d1anaw Well-Known Member

Then I guess it's going to be a very long time if ever for me.
  8. CSP84 Well-Known Member

Zues,
    some more information for your guide. The reason there are two versions of the reward is that one is prestige. The first fabled version is for both F2P/Member and the upgrade for members only. The resolve on the fabled is 14 equal to T1 Raid items and the upgrade is 20 which is T4 Raid and the highest value per piece. The same concept applies to the crafter cloak reward for finishing the crafter signa. I believe Kander mentioned this to be intentional .
    ZUES likes this.
  9. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I hope whoever posted that message to Zeus gets his character bugged such that he can't finish one of the requirements of that triumph and is forever denied the reward.....
    Lucus, Feldon and ZUES like this.
  10. Mystfit Well-Known Member

I created a level 100 character with the boost you got for pre ordering. Within a week of her birth, I had completed all the pre-reqs for her epic 1.0, done greenmist, the TOT sig line and the pre-reqs for KA. Granted I have alot of time on my hands, but even still....everything I had to do was relevant and helpful lore wise to prepare me for this expansion and will apparently net me a sweet reward.
    Shmogre and ZUES like this.
  11. Mandoblast Active Member

Something I just noticed on the Tank shield: No tank stats. Giving up block or mit on a tank shield is hard.

Please add tank stats to the shield.

Sincerely,

Tanks in Norath.
    Justaplayer likes this.
  12. ZUES Well-Known Member

It's obvious Caith and/or Kander has tweaked these a bit. So perhaps that tank shield is already fixed. We'll find out soon. : )
  13. Mandoblast Active Member

I hope so. I play my warlock as my main, but my SK is near and dear to my heart. Like the little tank that could.

Anyway, after no tank stats on class cloaks, I hope this is fixed.
  14. ZUES Well-Known Member

Those tank stats aint gonna help you tank for Lyncdead. He's an agro monster. But good luck anyways lol.
  15. Anghammarad Well-Known Member

Right now no tank stats on them shields.