Kunark Ascending Beta

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Selene1212, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selene1212 New Member

How does one go about getting into the beta for Kunark Ascending? Is there an application form? If not is it on a specific server? Do I need to download a beta client? Please give me detailed responses as I'm very interested, but haven't been able to find any information on how to go about it.

Thanks.
  2. Sennetta Active Member

it is apparently open to those who have brought the pre-order it opens at 12pst apparently
    Feldon likes this.
  3. Selene1212 New Member

Interesting. Any idea if I'd need a new client or anything?
  4. Beee Well-Known Member

5. Sennetta Active Member

so we can make a charater on there then as I don't want to transfer any of my charaters over
  6. Selene1212 New Member

7. Nero Active Member

You "Copy" a character over to that server.

No transfers no nothing... Just type in /beta on a character that you want copied over to the Beta server. Make sure that the chat as some Platt on them when you copy over.
    Feldon likes this.
  8. Sennetta Active Member

will it just be a copy of the character I don't want to loose my main on the live server and the charater I copy over can I still use them on the life server as per normal
  9. ShaggyBodom Well-Known Member

Yes, it just makes a copy at that moment, then you can advance each one individually. No changes will be made to your live character, it will remain, everything continues like nothing happened :) You just have that character to play on beta now.
  10. Sennetta Active Member

ok thank you its my first time trying beta
  11. Almee Well-Known Member

Be aware that you may lose your copied toon at any time. When things need fixing the devs sometimes wipe the toons and you have to copy them over again.

Also, turn on your log as occasionally completing a task or quest, that will give you a reward on your normal server, won't register. The log can sometimes prove that you completed the mission so you can get your reward. To turn on your log just type /log. If it was already running it will stop. All you have to do is type in /log again to have it record once more.
  12. Adarr New Member

How long does it take a copy to transfer over? When I log into beta I do not see my character there
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Beta isn't up yet, another 40(ish) mins to go. Copies should be fairly quick, depending on the queue.
  14. Kirito Mikari New Member

i have friends in voice chat that are in beta, zoning into places and everything. but when i log in, it shows me server down. yes i changed from US English to Beta on the launchpad. yes it has downloaded and updated. yes i pre-ordered. yes i copied characters over. why wont it let me in? is the server full right now?
  15. RadarX Community Manager

Please direct all Beta feedback to the forums associated with it. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.