Kronos in Hyperspace - Upset and Annoyed

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Doomravin, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Heyas,

I ordered 5 Kronos recently due to the twin special offers regarding them and it's now been over 77 hours with no Kronos delivered or any kind of status update

I even petitioned 5 hours ago with no response yet so I've came to the forums to share my upset

To quote the petition website: -
    "Notice!

Krono delays expected!
    All Krono purchases are manually reviewed and granted to keep out those pesky farmers.
    Sometimes, that causes delays.
    This weekend may be one of those times due to the BIG Krono sales going on.
    We promise we will get you your Krono as fast as we possibly can."

And yes, that's a direct quote, go check the support website if you don't believe me

Why Daybreak warns people on the petition website that there may be an issue and nowhere else like maybe stating on the forums "We may have an issue regarding this" - well, I don't understand the mentality of predicting a problem, then letting it happen and upsetting customers by only placing the relevant information on the complaints website :confused:

Guess what, I'm a paying customer, I've paid for a service special offer, I haven't received it after over 3 days and I'm now upset enough to be posting on the forums about something that should have been making me happy.

What is the point of an inadequately supported special offer that upsets paying customers who should be feeling pleased and happy with the offer?

Whatever, I'll definitely think twice before buying Kronos again
  2. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Hmm, 80 hours in and just been told by customer services it takes up to 48 hours

Did they even bother to read my petition?
  3. Doomravin Well-Known Member

Unbelievable,

Just went to my bank to confirm the money actually went through for my order; and found out that they took the money out okay the instant the order was made, but that then they've waited three and a half days to actually send it over - apparently it was transferred just under an hour ago to Daybreak :eek:

My apologies to Daybreak for it being my bank screwing things up so infuriatingly :mad:
    Spindle likes this.