Krono Feedback

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Dexella, Nov 1, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Filly67 Guest

The $17.99 is the price of an all access pass. So by charging that amount they don't lose any money no matter what the account.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ibuki Guest

Woud loveto be able to get the expac with kronos since hurricane Sandy left me with a pretty nasty repair bill. 3 krono =expac. Dont really need to justify the price difference. Its just the tradeoff of buying with krono. Or you can make like a special "Krono Edition" and throw in a house item or cloak or something.
    Everybody wins here. I dont see a downside.
  3. ARCHIVED-Raiwon Guest

+1 for buying expansion with krono.
  4. ARCHIVED-Finduillas Guest

Avianna@Butcherblock wrote:
    This, this, and extra more this.
  5. ARCHIVED-MountainDew70 Guest

I agree with Avianna.
    You guys are going in the right direction with the new Krono system, but the system needs to be tweaked a bit to include options other than subscription time, such as expansion packs. More possibilities with Kronos = more Kronos purchased = more revenue for your company. This change could give the game a much needed breath of life.
  6. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

I'd like to restate one thing that was said several times in the intial threads linked at the top of this one... please move the Krono display off the front of the character sheet. It is jarring and adds needless size to the window. The currency tab is a very sensible place to put it.. since it is a type of currency.