Krel Korek Mal

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Aethlred, Dec 11, 2021.

1. vlada Active Member

its not broken.avoid the one shot frontal when he emotes
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

WHEN DOES HE EMOTE!? For goodness sake, this ENTIRE THREAD is talking about how he literally starts the entire match with the emote that he's raising his cudgel above his head, hits you with the knockback, and anywhere between 1 second and 5 minutes later in the fight you can get randomly one shot killed without warning, without emote, without anything ACT can warn you about. Please show me a screenshot of exactly when he emotes the one shot. Show me exactly what emote I should be looking for besides the one at the start of the fight when he raises the cudgel and aims for your head.
    Mellody, fausst and Breanna like this.
  3. vlada Active Member

when he emotes,at the beginning middle or end. MOVE. dont be in front or you will die.there is always an emote before the FRONTAL. its not hard
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I have never seen an emote for the frontal. no conical visual indicator on the ground that it's about to happen. No emotes. Nothing. It's always random, it's never announced on my ACT, nor have I found any triggers to announce it.

If you are actually seeing an emote to warn you about the one-shot move, then there's a sizable number of players in this thread who, FOR WHATEVER TECHNICAL GAMEPLAY REASON, cannot see it.
    Mellody likes this.
  5. vlada Active Member

blue text. hard to miss
  6. Silkmyst Active Member

Hi all,

You have all helped me so much with solo mobs (for like "ever"), I wanted to toss my super silly uber strat in here o_O.

So, I'm a templar, solo all the time. My potency is low like 400,000. DPS prob seriously sucks. I do have the brownie healer merc. So this guy obviously repeatedly one shotted me as well. What I do is this:

I clear all the mobs I can in the zone first. Put my merc on follow. I toss a debuff on Zel, then run like "H" through
    the cemetery to the left, not looking behind me, and toss ethereal spells at him. Most of mine are at expert level. My heals are master/grandmaster but I just ward and run.

I had to practice running straight through the cemetery (using also totem of sabertooth), because if I fell one of those holes,
    he'd get me. :eek:

First I tried running and jumping over hills, but I was too clutzy and he would get too close while I ascended the hill and zap me.

Straight cemetery running hell bent for leather run seems to work. Once, I did die and was able to self rez and finish him off, running the other direction after rez.

Not elegant, but got the achievement. LOL
    Silk
  7. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Show me. For the sake of my frustration, please indulge me here and literally show a screenshot or a copy and paste from your log files of the emote. I'm simply asking for you to show everyone else what YOU are seeing. Because we are not, and the fact that we are not means there is something broken here. Why are you seeing an emote when other players are not?
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Kander Developer

For Krel Korek Mal, his Bone-Bladed Fist ability has been reduced in damage. It is now a 2 second cast and he emotes before he does it. Fix should be in Wednesday. It was meant to be a 50% health strike, but was getting some other bonuses.

To answer Cusashorn's question, he was not emoting for this ability. At all.
    Aethos, Carizia, Twyla and 3 others like this.
  9. girney Active Member

watched a video of this on u tube and at the start of each fight he emotes in blue but never again. the player tried kiting with no success and ended up standing under him and killed him. my paly dies every time and i usually get him after being rezzed by my merc.
  10. girney Active Member

apparently he was bugged and not emoting per todays update notes
  11. cbirdrunr Member

How do I find this instance?
  12. cbirdrunr Member

Nevermind! I found it!