Kraytocs - Bitelimb constant Lethal Blow?

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Mohee, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

We've done this zone many times and never had any problems with it. Yesterday when going back and doing this zone for Alts and possible war runes, the first boss, Brendegor Bitelimb and Iilatus Frostbeard, was pretty much just doing "Lethal Blow" constantly. Is this a bug or something?
    As I stated, we've done this zone tons and we know how to pull this encounter and haven't had any problems with it before. This is just the EM version by the way. Has something changed? Been ninja nerfed? or is this just a bug? I know about the co-op strike and keeping the two seperate. Even so, co-op strike says it does 50% max health damage every 2.6 seconds.
    This isn't right lol. This is such an easy zone.

Brendegor Bitelimb's Lethal Blow crushes YOU draining 69839 points of power.
    Brendegor Bitelimb's Lethal Blow hits YOU for 83784 focus damage.
    Brendegor Bitelimb has killed you.

That was the first pull.
    This next one is all the damage that happend in about 2 seconds worth of time. I had all my stoneskins up. We switched what mobs we were taking.

Your stoneskin absorbed 59,946 points of damage!
    Iilatus Frostbeard hits YOU but fails to inflict any damage.
    Your stoneskin absorbed 73,343 points of damage!
    Iilatus Frostbeard's Lethal Blow crushes YOU draining 0 points of power.
    Your stoneskin absorbed 92,160 points of damage!
    Iilatus Frostbeard's Lethal Blow hits YOU but fails to inflict any damage.

Every pull was like that, even with the mobs clearely seperated and on different tanks. It was just Lethal Blows all over the place on everyone!
    Something tells me the GU broke this encounter, and leaves me wondering just what other encounters are broken as well. We moved to HOL after trying this and it was no problem.
  2. ARCHIVED-Sylvellior Guest

You're not supposed to keep them seperate. You are supposed to get rid of one of the two completely before they can even hit you.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mohee Guest

We pulled the lever we always pull up top.
    Thats the only reason im confused about this last time we tried it, there's nothing different compared to the 20ish times we've done it before.
  4. ARCHIVED-ajrm007 Guest

Mohee wrote:
    to me, that looks like you did the lever and got rid of one of the nameds but the sctipt didnt run properly, so the named thought the other one was stil around, so it kept on doing fail effect, its happened to us a few times, we just had to wait outside then reset. but seems fine for us, ran it ast night for alt's and war runes np