Kralet Penumbra: The Hive Mind (x4) bugged?

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Unnatural, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Unnatural New Member

I recently went into Kralet Penumbra: The Hive Mind (Raid) which is in the Terrors of Thalumbra expansion, and killed every named minus the final named with no issues ----- but the door to the last boss will not open.:(

I have heard that it requires one person to have a helm dropped from the previous boss, and have it upgraded to open the door.

I do have the helm [Invigorated Nullified Psionist's Chainlink Crown], and I also have the [Mind Stone Crystal].

I have tried everything to upgrade the helm, use the crystal, and spent hours running throughout the zone to try to get the last door open. Maybe I'm just missing something?:mad:

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
  2. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You needed the helm + 3 other items. I think one was Stygian raid, one from Hive raid, and 1 from somewhere else.
    NurmYokai likes this.
  3. Unnatural New Member

Thank you - will start heading there now and update if I end up getting it open. Much appreciated!
  4. Unnatural New Member

Is it crafted, adorned? a merchant that upgrades it? or just have them in bag?
  5. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Helm,
    Contained Underfoot Power - Final Named in Stygian x4.
    Thalumbrite channeling Stone - EQ2U shows this as a trash named drop in Hive Mind, I'm not 100% sure, but it was a raid drop in one of the zones.
    Mindstone Crystal - Dropped from Yzyyzyzyxxyzxyzyxyzy or however its spelt.

Recipe Book

Hopefully this helps a bit! You need the helm with the effect, to be able to open the door. Failing that, someone to open the door for you works too.
    Evguenil62 likes this.