Kp2 invite?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Scottyxlr8, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Petrofrog New Member

Thanks Nixer, that helps explain it. But when I look at the parse files, there is normally 1-3 players that do most of the damage, so even though everyone is scaled down there is still a ginormous gap. Because the rest of the players seem to do 1% or 0%. I saw one PQ where I think 1 player did nearly all the damage. So those guys must have something really special. In one case I did maybe 3 million, the top player did 180 million. So if the damage gets scaled down, is there something those top DPSers do to avoid it? Or are they just 60 times more powerful? And is there a way to improve DPS in the PQ? I am wondering if issue 1 and 2 affect my DPS.
  2. Nixer Active Member

I'm guessing those top players have pretty high Resolve, Potency, Critical Chance, Critical Bonus, Fervor and Ascension {levels}. They may also have their Epic 2.0 completed. We may be able to see more about them on EQ2U if they've allowed others to view their characters. I'd wager that those guys are not avoiding the damage reduction - they're compensating for it through the enhanced stats, abilities and gear. And yes, generally those guys are much more powerful then most players.
  3. Desolation New Member

Any tips on gearing up a new level 100 Inquisitor. I prefer soloing but love the public quest aspect of the game. Ive built her more as a battle priest spec but I can change anything.
    Any tips would be appreciated.
  4. Gaelmyst New Member

Many THANKS! I often make it to the PQ's and participate, but wasn't sure where to get the quest. A note: Yes, you can group and participate without actually talking to the starter dudes. You still get status points and such, but both status and drops are better if you get the quest first. (I believe you can participate in the PQ's many times each day, but may only do the actual quest ONCE a day.)
  5. Gaelmyst New Member

Wow. This is great. Thanks!