{{KP Runes}}

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Bad3ck, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Bad3ck New Member

Ok,KP runes Drop rate is stupid low.. and if you missed the summer event and dont have it your screw. i like to perform i am a dps and those runes are needed. get us a way to have it maybe augment the drop Rate OR make a merchand who sell it for current currency...give us a chance. i farmed KP A lot and dropped 1 mage rune and i am a scout haha. this is really getting anoying. After almost 4 months of farming i am about to give up. Sorry for Terrible English. Thanks -Badeck
    Vlahkmaak and Krumble like this.
  2. Conifur Well-Known Member

I agree. I want to play my scout as an ALT but won't ever get the scout rune. I too have spent a lot of time in there for nothing. Make the named drop a coin, or 1/2 a coin, or a 1/4 coin so if you are there and kill enough named you can get your reward. Is that asking too much?
    Vlahkmaak, Bad3ck and Krumble like this.
  3. captainbeatty451 Well-Known Member

Well, something kind of annoying to consider:

Watch the auction channel. They do come up for sale from time to time. Usually go for like 200k to 1mil plat for a rune. What is one sure-fire way to get that kind of plat? Purchase a krono.

Runes currently motivate people to spend RL money on this game. I don't think they're going to change.

But I hope they do.
  4. Conifur Well-Known Member

The scout rune does not sell for less them 1 million and I refuse to pay real money other then my subscription and "expansion" cost to get items that are in the game. They won't change it, I know that.
  5. Iceane New Member

You might not. Others do.

On topic: I agree. Not really fair to have the best in game runes essentially unavailable given the "giveaway" during the summer. I like the idea of currency in game to be able to earn the runes.
    Bad3ck likes this.
  6. Bad3ck New Member

Yes please keep this thread going they need to make a change.
  7. Bad3ck New Member

Bump, Do something
  8. Alakazou Member

There are tons of copies of a similar thread since the end of the summer runes campaign. Good luck, I gave up!
  9. kluxor Well-Known Member

This comes up every other week and theres a dozen other threads about it. Nothing has changed then, and i wouldnt expect much change except a nerf to the rune like what happened with the reset runes if the complaints continue over and over again. My advice is to pay the plat or farm the rune yourself in kp or key quests.

And getting plat really isbt that difficult and absolutely does not require purchasing krono
  10. Bad3ck New Member

I know i been Farming Kp And key quests for so long..Getting plat is not the problem there is almost no drop runes..so rarely in auction and the scout runes sell for about 1-2M this is kind of stupid.. i just want this thread going.
  11. Bad3ck New Member

12. Xellium Active Member

I have been Killing names in KP contested daily since KA launch.
    1 Rune dropped - the fighter reflect rune.

Why these are not in current content is senseless to me.
    Scouts without ravaging are severely handicapped and it is pretty much unattainable.
  13. Bad3ck New Member

Yea i am about to give up this is getting really stupid.. 1 mage rune drop when i am a scout. I killed proly like 800 Nameds or more..
  14. Bad3ck New Member

Bump ! Do something about it
  15. ShinyAddict New Member

Hate to say it, but I seriously doubt they'll do anything about this now.
    Mizgamer62 and wiouxev2 like this.
  16. Arieva Well-Known Member

Yesterday ravaging went for 7.5 million in majdul. Thats simply unrealistic for 9/10 players.
  17. Veta Well-Known Member

Log in guildies and alts and open up other instances. I believe it takes 22-24 to open up another kp. You are more likely to see a rune drop if you have all the mobs to yourself and aren't fighting as many people for them.
  18. Ucarenyes Member

Scout casting order: Finger Cross=>Ravaging=>Roll-Face-On-Keyboard=>Finger Cross for next Ravaging
    Entropy likes this.
  19. Bad3ck New Member

They Are Slackers.
  20. Entropy Well-Known Member

Since so many raid mobs die in 15 seconds now, I've stopped waiting for ravaging and just pew pew normally. Ain't got no time for dat. Need mah 6B DPS parse and that's not happening while I sit around waiting on RNG.