Not A Bug Kozurenth is extremely difficult. Unable to complete sig line step.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ZenMaster, Jan 3, 2023.

1. ZenMaster New Member

Greetings,

I have reached the step 'Defeat Kozurenth, the attacking sea wurm!' in Renewal of Ro: Tailing Dragons. I am unable to complete this step as I am nearly instantly killed by Kozurenth. I received around 169.8M crushing damage along with Kozurenth's Overgrowth for 166.2M damage. I am a casual solo player. It could be a problem with my gear but it seems odd that I would suddenly meet this level of difficulty. I have not had issues with the adventure sig line until this point. I can privately message my character/server name to a dev if it helps to troubleshoot.

I do not see other reports of this issue other than this thread:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/kozurenth.608269/#post-6718098

Additionally, upon death from Kozurenth, I can only revive at Takish Dunes (1,500 meters away).

Could you please kindly investigate? Thank you in advance.
    Twyla likes this.
  2. ZenMaster New Member

I am using the Tishan's Box gear and mount from Hopewell, S9 Lvl 9 Fabled familiar, and pre-order Peafowl. I have a inquisitor merc. I don't have the Panda adorns.
  3. Ejiju Member

Do you have 8 points spent in Enhanced Vigor on your Subclass Prestige tab? Even in Tishan Crate gear, your health should be in excess of 1 billion.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

Yeah you sound like you're missing the 8 absolutely necessary points in Enhanced Vigor. Getting hit for 170 million is nothing more than a scratch to your average high level mage, let alone tank.
    ZenMaster likes this.
  5. ZenMaster New Member

Thanks for the advice!

The 8 points of Enhanced Vigor did the trick. I went from 300M to 1.5B HP with those AAs. They should be standard for all players.

I was able to take down Kozurenth on that run. However, he was still a little tough damage wise. I was brought to roughly 30% HP before taking him down.
  6. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

That's where the required healer mercenary comes into play.
  7. Ejiju Member

Glad I could help.