KOTD (Skyfire Server)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Yozilie, Apr 12, 2022.

1. Yozilie Active Member

Knights of Timorous Deep is recruiting! All players, all skill levels, all classes, Veteran or new players! We recently obtained Guild Level 350. To celebrate we have purchased a T3 Guild Hall located at the Antonica Docks. We are a casual, laid-back guild with no player requirements. We are working towards raiding but are currently interested in running the H1and H2 content in VoV. While other guilds promise raids, they also make it feel like a full-time job. If you don't "perform" to their standards, you are simply out! NOT HERE! This guild is here because of our players, and FOR our players - not the guild leaders! We run old content, new content, we craft, harvest, collect shiny things, and most of all we group and have fun! (Please bring your own supply of coffee) Weekly events are planned (participation is not required) such as Agnostic days, harvesting days, crafting days, Heritage quest days, decorating days, etc to help train players, help them gear and level, or obtain those rare and unique house items, as well as helping support the guild. We offer Discord and participate in guild chat. Stop by and give us a try. There are never hard feeling if you decide we aren't for you.

Damase (aka Kriant, Thundercatz, Pohondo, Ghobie)
  2. Chris76 Member

Hey I may be interested in joining but wanted to say little about my history. First off, I am coming back after not really playing since 2009, now I have played since then for like a week or two on 2 different occasions but never stuck around longer for various reasons.

Your ad appeals to me because I don't want a second job playing a mmo, and I am not the most skilled person in the world as well although I have plenty of mmo experience. Plus my eyes and reflexes aren't what they used to be 20 years ago.

My goals are to do a lot of the content that is older, like raids and heroics etc and if this guild can provide me that here and there I will be happy. I also intend to raid the new content once up and ready to go but I will be honest there is alot to this game since I played and I will need to be coached on alot of the game. I wanna make new friends and enjoy my time here and not feel like a burden.

Also one of my most favorite things about EQ2 is the Housing system. I think its the best currently of any mmo on the market that I have played and just enjoy decorating houses. So if running content and raids for drops that would enhance that experience I am all in!

Let me know something please!
    Thank you!