Kortaag at 120? BL 90 Fabled Mythical Epic line

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Genram, May 11, 2021.

1. Genram New Member

Me and a friend (120 through RoS content) decided for Funsies to go back and do our old epic lines. We went fine up until "The_Path_to_Understanding..." step for the third clue in the Hole. click on foreign bulb to spawn Kortaag in the Dartain's Fortress section.

First attempt popped, AoE'ed, he was 100% and seemed immune to damage. I looked it up seems he has to split? but how to limit damage enough? o_O

Second attempt tried leaving him alone and letting him hit us a lil and he took minor damage from some procs countering him (went to 96% then 94%) then suddenly 100% immune never saw a split.

Am I missing something? or is this un-killable if your too strong?
  2. Roark O'Ruairc Member

Trying to run this quest on my Beastlord and I am hung up at this point. Were you able to figure out how to kill him? With every hit he seems to heal himself using 'Pheonix Rising' ward. I tried using a consumable debuff item without any noted changes.
  3. Drigg_AB New Member

I ran into the same issue on my Beastlord and we just beat him..the key was having a tank class.. they were able to actually do damage to him while no one else could and then we treated him like a regular mob.. he would heal himself but he dropped after a min. he dropped a small chest with the fetish in it.