Knights of a Shattered Past raid force on Maj'Dul

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by EmJay, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EmJay Well-Known Member

Knights of a Shattered Past's raid roster is full at this time
  2. EmJay Well-Known Member

T1 dps also needed. Minimum resolve is 2300. Come move with us into the upcoming Luclin expansion!!
  3. Gnomy New Member

I am thinking of returning. I just rolled 2 weeks ago on Kaladim but I want to get into a traditional server. When I played before I stopped near the end of SF. I was with a raiding guild called Saints of Norrath. So where I am very familiar with what raiding takes, I am not up to date on the last several years of expansions. I am interested in playing either a Coercer, Inquisitor, Illy, or Swashy. I could play others but that's what I was hoping for. Let me know if any of those classes would be good for you guys. Im a quick learner and with my history I think it wouldn't take too long for me to level up.
  4. EmJay Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply Gnomy! I send a message to your inbox on these forums. :)
  5. Prox Well-Known Member

Wondering if you take part time raiders ever? Weekends are hit and miss for me, I could make Sunday and Tuesday raids regular.
  6. EmJay Well-Known Member

Thank you for your response, Prox. I've sent a message to your inbox.:)
    Prox likes this.
  7. EmJay Well-Known Member

Now recruiting a Templar, Enchanter and T1 dps. 2200 minimum resolve.
    We are still raiding Saturdays 8 - 11 est, Sundays 6 - 9 est and Tuesdays 8 - 10:30 est. C'mon and join us and let's move into the new expac together.

If our raid times fit with your schedule, send me a message on these forums or you can also send a tell to Emeri, Trele, or Glassgazer in game.
  8. EmJay Well-Known Member

Our raid roster is full at this time.