Kindred Souls Give Back Days Faire July 14th & 15th

Discussion in 'Guide and Player Events' started by Katey, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Katey Member

[IMG]

Kindred Souls Give Back Days Faire
    Food, Fun and Festivities
    (Everfrost Server)
    Dates: July 14th & 15th
    Where: Isle Of Mara ~ Everfrost Server
    Time: 10:00 AM -6:00 PM CDT Both Days
    Who's Invited: Everyone! Even if you aren't on the Everfrost server you can come join the fun and say hello. All are welcome!

Please come join Kindred Souls Guild on the Everfrost server for our yearly Give Back Days event. This event is to give back to the community and show our love for the game. You may also find a few special guests at this event.

Extra Fun Includes:
    Duels of love~ Come Duel your friends and community in our designated duel area
    Food Fights~ Ammo Provided
    Special Random prizes will be handed out to people who show up in festive dress or costumes. So dress up and
    come join Kindred Souls as we give back to the amazing community that make this game so fun to play.

What types of things will be given out?
    We have some fun things to hand out such as fun throwing foods and fun drinks but most of what we are giving will help players along the way so they can enjoy the game. We will have crafters on hand making gear and we will also be handing out things like backpacks, food&drink, mastercrafted sales crates, special furniture items, totems,potions, overclocked mana stones and much much more!
  2. Katey Member

for anyone who saw the last post the dates were changed so this is the most current information and shouldn't change. You can also follow us on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/KindredSoulsGuild I try to keep the most current info there.
  3. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Thanks Kindred Souls for a super event ! I felt like I was at a real life street festival! I wore out before it was over but sure was impressed with your work and the great outcome:) Something to make a great day for all levels :)

Kudos:)
    Elyshka likes this.
  4. Elyshka Senior Guide

Thank you for allowing the Guides to be a part of your special event. We're looking forward to seeing everyone again tomorrow!

[IMG]

(Photo is linked to the Guide Program Facebook page so that everyone can see the fun!)
  5. Chocoholic Active Member

If you didn't make it to the Faire yesterday, I would recommend checking it out today!

It was more than I could have expected - had a great carnival atmosphere! The dueling arena was a great feature also (even though I didn't partake myself, it added to the fun factor just being there!). The nice thing is - no booths are rigged! :) Just lots of kind and generous (Kindred) souls showering you with gifts.

Oh, and I am not a member of KS, just wanted to make that clear. ;)

Thank you for your efforts, Kindred Souls! I've caught the bug, will probably look for new players who aren't well geared yet, and try to pay it forward to them. I already love the Everfrost server, let's continue to make our community one of the best!
  6. Ahupu Well-Known Member

Yeah I stopped by on the first day and it was a hoot. Good on you KS.