kicked from eq2 discord server

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nimbrithil, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Nimbrithil Member

I just love how well our devs listen to us. I got kicked from the eq2 discord server for criticizing the botched new hunters quest. Or maybe mentioning a play on words and breaking games.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

I got banned/kicked from there just now for saying
    ""They should just use the setbonus method on Hunters Quests, Too hard to balance so just remove them"

I really like Dreamweaver, and he does a spectacular job communicating with the community. But not sure that was ban worthy. :confused:
    Nuhvohk likes this.
  3. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

You were likely just kicked I don't see any bans. Send me a tell so I can reinvite.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

Sent you a PM here. Can't message you on discord for obvious reasons.

I think people say they were "banned" because of the message Discord gives you when you try and rejoin.

[IMG]
  5. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

That's a little odd. I'll try to figure that out.
    Breanna, Rosyposy and Zenji like this.
  6. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

It's an IP address thing that Discord does automatically. If you're ever kicked/banned and unbanned sometimes it lets you through, if it doesn't you can manually add the invite with the bottom +. Or use a vpn and click the join button.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

Ah interesting I didn't realize discord did that. Thanks.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

I tried using the public discord invite that pulls up if you google EQ2 discord. It still showed as banned.

I got an invite link from someone in the server and it worked.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Venser Active Member

I was banned about a year ago for saying the word sh*t and immediately apologized. I have since still been banned, can not log in with VPN, double VPN, or a legitimate 100% different IP. My discord user name is Venser. Help a brotha out
  10. Naneeje Well-Known Member

Please get Venser back in... we require his banter in general chat in Kaladim, so you must be missing out in Discord :)
  11. Seth Well-Known Member

What did venser do to deserve a ban? I mean he only assisted in crashing zones several times and denying people contested kills and being apart of exploits.. i mean messing with the servers is not worth of a ban ...oh wait it is.. one less toxic person on the server hallelujah.
    Avianna likes this.
  12. Seth Well-Known Member

I do feel for all you tho, maybe Drunder should be reinstated..