Keys chances and loot table

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by DoomDrake, Jan 16, 2017.

1. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

I know this been already been discussed but I still want to share my observations and thoughts
    First about chances and keys themselves
    4 keys quests fairly easy - dying plant, abducted goblins, missing bugbear and dead elf - they net 21 keys per run every 6 hours per single char (flying tome and escape from Tide do require some speed to do them and could be a tricky until you master them) - this 2-3x amount you count get per run compare to ToT (take a note!)
    Frankly I do not have huge pool of testing but I think I got enough data to share
    I opened 3 stacks (123, 106 and 150 keys)
    Net result - ZERO shadow quartz (meaning 1 simple things - chance A LOT lower than 1% - I will try to get stack of 400-500 keys before next try)
    Indi keys - I got like 10 from first pack, 9 from second and 13 from third for total 32 keys of the 376 try which is consistent with what I believe other ppl get - about 8-9%. About loot - I got total 3 mythical pieces of it (1 gloves and 2 shoulders) which safely to estimate chance 1:10 or really close to it. Everything else were epic infusers
    Everything else were thimonium keys - for curiosity I did opened few time chest - result was more than depressing - gear with 5 resolves on it
    Now some thoughts and questions
    a) why the hell thimonium keys produce 5 resolve gear which is even lower compare to Solo/AS? - key quest most certainly should produce at lower end at least 7 resolve (to match Solo/AS), second idea instead of pile useless 5 resolve junk just make it like in Zeks - lower end infusers (similar to Solo/AS)
    b) may be just a little bit variety to indi keys reward? I am even willing to say mythical-relic from second grade of keys is a bit overkill? and epic infusers? - please lol. I'd say 11 resolve gear would not be unreasonable and as a jack pot 1-2 pieces of 14 resolve jewels (but 20 resolve gloves/shoulders its a bit to much)
    c) from what I heard shadow quartz key produce only myth relics chest and legs (which is fine and fit the idea) but adding to the mix some 17 resolve jewels again imo not something unreasonable to expect