Kethaera's Signature Art

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kethaera, Aug 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

ChroniclePS wrote:
    Yeah, I just felt like I got slapped in the face in an art contest, and you know what fragile egos us artist types tend to have! Thank you for asking.
  2. ARCHIVED-ThornBloodscale Guest

Well first off i would just like to say that your designs are awesome, and that i would be thrilled if you could make me a signature.
    What im looking for:
    Dark elf assassin with a cowl/hood over his face
    A midnightish background with dark dark blues and a faint moon somewhere
    The name of my character: Zrathen, somewhere in a kinda scribed in older style writing
    I realize all of these may be hard to focus into one picture but If you feel the need to change anything thatd be fine.
    Thanks for the consideration.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

ThornBloodscale wrote:
    Do you want a screenshot of your character, or a 3D version like this one:
    [IMG]
  4. ARCHIVED-ThornBloodscale Guest

id like a screenshot more than the 3-d modeling so how would i get taht to you to use, unless you yourself have a delf sin with a hood on
  5. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

ThornBloodscale wrote:
    Sorry, no DE assassins here! You can email any screenshots to kethaera@gmail.com. Send me a few different ones, from different angles and such, and on as high quality settings as you can run. The better the screenshots, the better the sig.
  6. ARCHIVED-Sethai Guest

Mhm... looks like I need to do a lot of postings before I may humbly ask you for your services.
    Anyway, fort the moment I just want to say "Wow...awesome work." I really like your Art.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Sethai wrote:
    Thank you! I sent you a PM.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Sierrya's set is done!
    [IMG] [IMG]
    I just love how the touch-up on her character turned out. Check it out:
    Before:
    [IMG]

After:
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-SIERRYA Guest

You did an AMAZING job on my signature. I LOVE IT!!