Kethaera's Signature Art

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kethaera, Aug 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Here's Zorastiz's, pending final approval. He wanted very dark imagery and stark color contrasts, with no visible border, so this is a .png file on a transparent background. (Since I'm not really sure if we can use .png's in the signature area here, I also gave him a .jpg version on a black background.)

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

Hi Kethaera I got your e-amil this morning, I sent you a couple of revision requests, I love your work.
  3. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

And testing- 1,2,3 it worked.

Thank you for the wonderful SIG.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I've updated the OP to reflect the fact that I've changed my requirements for requesting a graphic. From now on you must have a minimum post count of 50 on the forum you wish to use your sig/avatar on (I will need a link to verify, and yes, you may use the graphic on more than one forum, I just need at least one to have more than 50 posts) AND allow me to place a small credit on it, like "Sig by Kethaera," unless you'd like to tip me.
    This is not intended to make life difficult for anyone, nor is this in response to anyone/anything in particular, but I do put quite a bit of time and work into these, and I'd like to make sure that the requests I receive are serious. I've spent hours on some graphics only to have them disappear into the ether.
    ALSO, for anyone considering requesting a graphic from me, on my website I have a handy-dandy form for you to submit your request. It's spiffy!

EDIT: I got in trouble for my wording on another forum, so I clarified it here too just in case.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

And one for Fencik (whose name I think I've butchered in every way possible). He wanted very "ranger-y," greens and the like. I think this one had almost ten layers of different blends and effects alone. Oh, and that bow, Fencik...my ranger is jealous, it's very cool looking.

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Here's a sig for Lillyanna's happy mousie alt! (Going into her rotator.) This one was fun to do.

[IMG]

On a sad note, gas prices have gotten to my family, so we're having to cut out some expenses. Which means bye-bye EQ2 sub for now. I wish I'd be able to continue to post, but alas, not allowed. I'd *love* to continue making sigs for the community, since this is by far my favorite game community, so please use my website to place your sig requests once my sub ends at the end of July.
  7. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

You will just have to keep us up to date on how you are through your website. :)

Thank you very much again for the new signature, I love it! *huggles*

If you need anything, let me know!
  8. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

And here's another one for Lillyanna's sig rotator!

[IMG]

I absolutely love the organic look to this font!
  9. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

*bounces* I love it!!

Thanks so much hun!! *Huggles*
  10. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

**dusts off her shop sign and cleans the windows, then sits back to see if anyone notices**
  11. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Well, YEAH, we notice! :D Welcome back!!
    Are you still taking limited requests, or have the shop doors been thrown wide open? :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Wide open, put me to work!

Which reminds me, I haven't got a request form made for my new site yet, but I'm moving everything over to http://creationsbyketheara.com now.
  13. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

New sig for me! Whee!

[IMG]
  14. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I've been slacking on posting my finished sigs lately.
    Here's a couple new ones for some of my alts:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

One for Byrn. He wanted his name to be on fire, so the flames on this one are hand-painted.
    [IMG]

Shortie's sig. Oops, I just remembered that I was supposed to see about cloning the cloak out. I'll get right on that, sorry for forgetting!
    [IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-Joren_Wolfheart Guest

She made me a new holiday themed sig as well....
  16. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

First draft for ChroniclePS. He wanted the Saw image, but rather than use a copyrighted image, I hand-painted my own. I hope it looks OK. What do you think, Chronicle? Any changes?
    [IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-ChroniclePS Guest

Thanks again, Kethaera. You done a great job.
  18. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

Great job indeed. Being completely clueless at graphics myself I would never think you hand-painted that if you didn't say so. Beautiful work!
  19. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Thank you, ChroniclePS and Kahlef. I needed those compliments tonight in particular.
  20. ARCHIVED-ChroniclePS Guest

I hope everything's OK.