Kethaera's Signature Art

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kethaera, Aug 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Ratts gets two versions to pick from! One with requested colors, and one from my mind's eye (I'm not telling which is which).

[IMG]

[IMG]

I was going for a whole "fourth wall" kind of thing here, looking like he was breaking through the glass covering the sig. Not sure if I pulled it off as well as I wanted to.
  2. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

I think you did a great job on Ratts' sigs, Kethaera!! Superb poses, and the shattered glass effect is very cool! :D
  3. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Seagoat wrote:
    Thank you very much! I always appreciate you guys' encouragement.
  4. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Oh, those are very good. Creative use of pose there.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Zechariah's sigs are done! One regular one and one funny one, with an avatar to go with either. I'm not normally a big fan of animation, but I thought I'd give it a shot on this one.

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG]
  6. ARCHIVED-readili Guest

OMG!1 I freakin love'em! I don't care if you're a dude or a chick in real life, I'm gonna say this; I....I.....I love you.

No but seriously, I love the silhouette look of the trees and good job fixing his fingers on the left hand. You are truly talented. I also like how it matches the avatar. Finally I can post my sig with some pride; beauty to go with my wisdom ya know

Man his arrow's frickin huge (no, he's not compensating)! And the fact that you were able to include the rain falling from my bow in the original screenshot onto the sig is awesome; magic wand + CTRL key FTW (correct me if I'm wrong)!

Once again Kethaera: Excellent work. Thanks! /cheer
  7. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Zechariah@Mistmoore wrote:
    You're wrong. For one thing, I don't use Photoshop; I can't afford it. I use an open source program based on Photoshop called The **** (www.****.org). Secondly, it's far easier to re-create any spell effects after the fact than to try to cut them out of the background. The rain was simply short lines made with a paintbrush, then smudged downward. The "magic string" effect on the bow was done with lots of blending and adjusting the levels to make it "glow".

I'm so glad you like it!
  8. ARCHIVED-readili Guest

Wow, impressive. sure fooled me
  9. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Since I can't participate in the Frostfell exchange due to my injury, I made myself a Frostfell sig. I cheated and used the touched-up avatar from my Autumn sig, and made a very simple background. It's far from my best work, but I wanted to get in the Frostfell mood despite my injury. I can't wait til I heal and can get back in the swing of things!

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

I hope you get well soon, and I think it's wonderful that you are spreading the joy of the season with your new Frostfell themed signature!
    Take care.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I'm back!!!! Made myself a new sig, too.

[IMG]

I'm going to be taking requests on a limited basis, since I'm having a baby in a couple days. If you don't mind waiting a bit for a sig, feel free to ask me. Oh yeah, my new Wacom tablet rox!

Currently on my plate: redoing Churche's sig (I haven't forgotten you!) and redoing my husband's sig.
  12. ARCHIVED-Taranwen Guest

Wahoooo! thanks for the redo hun!! you are just the bees knees!!
  13. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I just got DAZ Studio, so this is one of my first renders, with post work done in The ****.

[IMG]

OK, I'm bored now, somebody put me to work!!
  14. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Here's a couple more sigs I made, playing around with 3D modeling:

[IMG]

[IMG]

I only have what came with the free download, so I have to make clothes for the characters out of in-game screenshots. >_< Oh, for more money to buy all the cool packs!
  15. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Adequate's set is done!

[IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Riesling's sig is done!

[IMG]
  17. ARCHIVED-Saeia Guest

Kethaera wrote:
    Oh my God! Congratulations!! [I don't know if you've had it yet or not...]
    You've come such a long way! I'm so impressed looking over everyone's art and how they've progressed! Everything looks so great!
  18. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Saeia wrote:
    Yup, I had a baby boy at the end of March. That makes two little boys for me now. And thank you for the compliments.
  19. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I updated the first post with my new website information and image header. Idea shamelessly stolen from Saeia. The website is still under construction, but please check it out and give me any feedback you have. Sign my guestbook too!
  20. ARCHIVED-Warpig Guest

Hello Ketheara, I submitted a signature request using your website! Nifty little tool that is, I included my e-mail address and surf the boards all the time. Hope to hear from you.

Take care.