Kethaera's Signature Art

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Kethaera, Aug 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

[IMG]

**Currently taking requests**

NOTICE!! I'm changing the requirements for requesting a graphic!

You must have a minimum post count of 50 on the forum you wish to use your sig/avatar on (I will need a link to verify, and yes, you may use the graphic on more than one forum, I just need to know at least one that has more than 50 posts) AND allow me to place a small credit on it, like "Sig by Kethaera," unless you'd like to tip me.
    This is not intended to make life difficult for anyone, nor is it in response to anyone or anything in particular, but I do put quite a bit of time and work into these, and I'd like to make sure that the requests I receive are serious. Graphics I make voluntarily, like for mods/devs, for sig exchanges, and the like, are exempt.

About My Work:
    • I am using this opportunityto improve myself to break into the graphics art market.
    • If you'd like to see a larger gallery of the work I've done, visit my deviantART page or my website.
    • I do signatures, avatars, wallpaper, and MySpace Layouts. I can also do artwork for your website, but please realize that a large order may take me more time and may incur a slightly larger cost, to be negotiated before agreeing to do the work for you.
    • My specialty is redoing your character from the in-game screenshot, particularly hair. If you've always imagined your character with a particular hairstyle, please let me know and I'll try to accommodate you.
    If you wish to have me create custom EQII artwork for you, contact me via private message on these forums, through my website (preferred method), or by email at kethaera@gmail.com. PLEASE include as much of the following information as you can when you contact me.

When requesting your graphic, please include:
    • Graphic desired: Large Sig (500 x 150, size of current sigs on these forums), Small Sig (400 x 100, old size from these forums, works on most other forums), Custom Sig (please provide the dimensions), Avatar (please specify size) **If no sizes are specified, I will default to 500 x 150 for sigs and 100 X 100 for avatars.**
    • Character name: the full name as you want it to appear on the signature.
    • Exact text you'd like on the sig: possibilities include your server, guild, class, race, deity, and/or any "flavor" text you'd like. Be specific! I can't read your mind (yet...).
    • Colors/Themes/Moods/Styles you prefer: this is where you can tell me a little about your character, as well as your own preferences.
    • Colors/Themes/Moods/Styles you don't like (if any): if you really really hate red, please tell me!
    • Screenshots of your character: the better quality screenshots you give me, the more I can do with your character

Screenshot Tips:

• Set your graphics options to Very High Quality or Extreme Quality. If your computer has a hard time with these settings, run windowed (alt + enter) and turn off your UI (hit F10 twice...hitting it again brings your UI back) to increase performance.
    • If you leave your UI on, make sure no UI elements are in front of the character.
    • Equip two torches. These can be bought at vendors in the villages (ex: Starcrest Commune) for 3sp and some change. Please do this, you won't believe the difference it makes in quality of screenshot.
    • It does not matter where you stand, as I will cut your character out of the background, but I prefer you stand somewhere well lit and with little detail in the background (makes it easier for me to cut out the background if it's as plain as possible, ie grass or a wall).
    • If you'd like a beautiful scene from Norrath to be the background of your sig, take it as a separate screenshot, I will still cut the character out and then place it on that background.
    • Take several screenshots of the character, both up close and full body. Take them from several different angles, like full front, profile, from above, from below, be creative! Also, take some of your character doing different /emotes or in battle mode (target yourself and hit auto-attack).

Waiting List:

ChroniclePS

Gallery:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG] [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

Nice work and welcome!!
  3. ARCHIVED-Sapphirius Guest

Love the paint overs on some of them.
  4. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest

5. ARCHIVED-Seraphias Guest

Welcome! Great work! :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Reilena Guest

Welcome! Your stuff looks great! I especially like the guild banner.. looks awesome!
  7. ARCHIVED-Thrashercat Guest

Woot! its about time you threw your hat in there, your work is great:)
  8. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Thanks all! ^_^
  9. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I'm not dead!!!

**crawls out of the hole she's been hiding in**

Dynah's sig is done! Hope you like it, please let me know if you'd like any changes. It's a bit busier than I normally make sigs, but for some reason, it just seemed to suit her.

[IMG]
  10. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

I'm on a roll. Aryaa's sig is done! As always, if there are changes you'd like made, please let me know.

[IMG]

Catch me while I'm hot, people!
  11. ARCHIVED-drinkmorecoke Guest

I like the background for Aryaa's sig... beautiful effect to the overall image.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Hazelle@Oasis wrote:
    Thank you. It's hard to tell, but the background is actually a screenshot from the docks on the isle of Mara...heavily altered, of course. You can just barely see the base of the mountain and the trees.
  13. ARCHIVED-K_Aramae Guest

The Isle of Mara is, indeed, very nice. Good choice on the images! Looks pretty.
  14. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Churche's sig is done! I was very excited to work on this one, as she wanted "autumn" colors, and it was a blast to dip into that palette! I hope she likes it.

[IMG] [IMG]
  15. ARCHIVED-Taranwen Guest

im sure you already got my email but i just had to post and let you know how greatful i am that you took the time to paint up my mouse with my favorite color scheme! its perfect and exactly what i was looking for! thanks again! your work is amazing girl keep it up!

ok so would it be too much to ask to blow this up to desktop wallpaper size?...you should see mine..its actually sorta embarrassing...ya ya its one of the default ones you get with windows.../sigh...i dont think i have acreative bone in my body and i just love what you did with the deep reds and oranges...lemme know and of course no rush
  16. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

And to complete the set, Churche's wallpaper:

[IMG]

EDIT: **coughs** replacing image with the correctly spelled version **whistles innocently**
  17. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Here is the first copy of Naneeje's sig. He didn't want one with character art in it, so this one really stretched me. I wanted to evoke a feeling of strength, with the castle ruins still standing strong against the press of time and the storms around it. The shadowy sword and the steel colors with an aged font continue the theme of timeless strength.

Although this one looks simple, I built up that background by hand, which was rather time-consuming! I hope he likes it!

[IMG]
  18. ARCHIVED-NANEEJE Guest

Kethaera wrote:
    boo hoo hoo, i am at work and i cant even see my own sig!!! I cant wait, it sounds cool, will somebody reply to this and tell me how it looks...? i cant wait ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggghhhhhhhhrrrrr!!! navy computers, always blocking the good stuff
    EDIT MONDAY MORNING AT HOME: WOW, I LOVE IT, yes, that will do just nicely, ilove the colors sooo much, that is perfect. thank you so mcyh....... i love it
  19. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

New sig for me! Because I was bored...

[IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Khellendrathas Guest