Kelethin Elegance by Kat

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Kattt, Nov 13, 2012.

1. Kattt Well-Known Member

Ok, so after getting through many quests, exploring the new zones, submitting my share of bug reports, etc, etc...I decided to have fun with the new house items and see what I could build. Then I decided to have fun with a few sc items. Then, well I just got carried away. And carried away suddenly became obsession to finish. {grin} Yes, I did finish my home, on the day before end of beta. I think I got 5 votes. LOL And I wish you could all tour this, but alas it will be erased as beta goes poof for our new expansion. However, I did save lots of screenshots, so the efforts I put in could be viewed. It is rare I have finished projects ( yes, I am one of those have 20 projects going, finish 1- sorts lately {{blush}} )

So, without further ado, here is my beta server house construction called, "Kelethin Elegance"...with my fairy tastes and love of nature mixed with eclectic within:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

You enter and upon surveying the area, come upon a peaceful garden sitting area...

And then a quaint little pond home to a gently croaking froggy...

[IMG]

And then you wander down the path toward the small farm for fresh produce...

[IMG]

Now its time to go see the home...

[IMG]

[IMG]

We enter the front door, and to the right view the cozy family room and dining room...

[IMG]

The fish tank by the front door...

[IMG]

The kitchen is to the left...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Complete with piano entertainment nearby...and then we veer to the right and head up the stairs...

To the den and dual sitting areas and dual fireplaces...

[IMG]

And then through the door to the left, into the master bedroom suite...

[IMG]

[IMG]

To our left, through a privacy drape, is the master bedroom suite bathroom...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

And then we head back down to the back door of the kitchen, out to the back of the house where there is a relaxing gazebo like deck, complete with an early evening fireworks show...

[IMG]

And a lovely sunset, rear-view of the home, as fireworks launch...

[IMG]

Aderissah, Cyliena and Afista like this.
  2. Kattt Well-Known Member

And lastly, we travel down the beach to our small stable, with horses and the one milk supplier, Elsie the cow...

[IMG]

And then one last shot of the isle at sunset...

[IMG]

That is it for the tour! I hope you enjoyed it, as much as I ....well rushed to finish it in time....to be deleted. =( {{sniffles}}

Figures one of my few completed projects ends up on a temporary server. LOL Ah well...it was fun and interesting, and at least I have images to remember it by. And I learned a lot more during the making as well.

I would like to say a BIG thanks to all homeshowers for your wonderful works, for all the ideas I have assimilated, been inspired by, evolved from, and just plain (stole...delete delete)....borrowed! hehe...I couldn't have done it without you! I love how all our ideas bounce off of one another and what we continue to come up with...together. All your works inspire me every time I visit here. So I wanted to make sure I shared this.

I wish you could all tour this, but alas it will be gone with the wind...but I am sure I will have other stuff to visit on my home server, Freeport.......eventually {{cough cough}}

~~Cheers, Kat : @
    (Kat/Lunshea)

Feara and Afista like this.
  3. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

Oh how cute! Did you think to save the layout?

I'm almost tempted to do another Kelethin themed house after seeing this! It's too bad the house is gone, I would have loved to have toured it.

I'm glad to see the new items look as good in-game as various counters as I'd thought they would. It makes me excited for kitchens and bathrooms!
  4. Kattt Well-Known Member

Thank you so much =)
    Yes, I did save the layout. If I ever duplicate, I would likely have to substitute quite a few sc items I had fun with (don't think I could quite afford it all.) I will see how big my ambition is. =P And yes the new items I used looked wonderful and were great to work with. I hope to make a pizza place using the new huge oven for my provvy's restaurant eventually. I really wish I could have finished this home sooner so people could have toured it. But I did it in a week and a half, my quickest ever, and even then I had to cut corners and found boo-boos after publishing. lol...always spotting my own errors. A dev even came by to see it...was hoping they'd feel sympathy and copy over to live for me hahaha...no such luck. =P Ah well...there is always the next project! {{rubs hands together fiendishly}} =D

5. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

Very nice Kat! Some very cute things there! Love how your fish tank turned out!
  6. Afista Well-Known Member

Oh wow, a week and a half?! This is really great : ) I love the little kitchen/dining area and the fish tank is really cute!
  7. Mrrshaw Member

Awesome building i must say! I really like the padeo(backside/outside octagon) you made.
  8. Cyliena Well-Known Member

Nicely done, I missed visiting it on beta so I'm glad you posted pictures here. Hope you can re-make the home someday!
  9. Jexi Well-Known Member

Your home turned out adorable. :)
  10. Aderissah Member

Oh wow I really love this! The bathtub is super cute, and I like all the attention to detail throughout the home. Great Work!
  11. Kattt Well-Known Member

Thank you all so much for the kind comments! =) I have to say that I could never create some of the things I do, without the inspirations-- from this forum, as well as the friendships, channels, and leaderboards...that all of you give me. So thank you as well.

I continue to watch the works here, even if I am quiet a lot, with total awe!