keegann's home thurgadin server eq2

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by kianne, Jan 19, 2017.

1. kianne Well-Known Member

can be seen on my channel... cant figure out how to remove my threads so sorry if ive caused any undue stresses i believe my channel is in a link under names of people making vids... they are being thrown up so fast i cant keep up either so dont know what ones to do or not so ill stop till im told other wise :D
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! You should see my first attempts; they make your place look like House Beautiful there. ;-> I really have to do something about the huge piles of clutter everywhere...back in the day, especially when we had only one house at a time allowed (when we had dinosaurs for mounts, it was that long ago--waitaminute...), I would panic and throw like every single house item I had in a place, sort of arrange it, and throw the door shut behind me. ;-> I admire your restraint, and love your greenhouse! :)

But, I must know: where did you get the barres for your ballet mirrors down below in your gym? I need to make handrails, and really haven't found anything I like for the look I'm going for, which is round rather than flat or square. :)

Uwk
    Gretel likes this.
  3. kianne Well-Known Member

ty for the nice words lol and the item u were asking aboiut is a L&L reward called lady Fiana's gental suggestion cant remember which L&L it was from but i have it on Md so its still available :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! I'll have to look for it...but that being the case, I thought it was Lore or something? If I can get it multiple times... :D

Uwk