Kander's Candor Questions thread! [Always Open]

Discussion in 'Podcasts and Other Media' started by dreamweaver, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Jrox Well-Known Member

COULD NOT AGREE MORE! Add two currencies. Make Plat the new copper sheesh lol. Sometimes I worry I am going to give someone too much or someone is trying to give me 500000k instead of 5000000m. It gets confusing and a pain to try and decipher. I would love to see done with the currency.

The question is how hard would it be. Is ti something the old game code would allow to be easily updated? I mean this would hit every merchant in the game as well as how the broker takes his fees from those who do nt have the crates that waive the fee. I don't think it would be as easy as it sounds.

That being said, "IS IT POSSIBLE?!?!" <Enter mystical music that fades into silence as we wait>

2. Mezaka Active Member

Two questions and a request:
    1. Can we please have another way of turning old event currencies into current currencies, and let it be one-for-one? It would be a way to clean up inventories, as well as give us more flexibility. We earned them through once in a lifetime events, may not have been able to spend them all due to real life reasons, and it would be nice to not have to keep destroying things.
    2. Manas, powders, infusers, and fragments from previous tiers - since so many of us are at the end game, and it is so easy to level now, can we have a recipe/recipes but in that allow us to convert older tier into newer tier? Even a 10:1 conversion rate is better than nothing, and I know it can be done because there was a quest put in for alchemists to take dusts from previous tiers and combine them into higher tiers for poison making.
    Request: Please don't have the Overseer system as being the only way to quest in the next expansion. Yes, it is a neat system, but it's random - and there really is no sense of accomplishment if you do get something good out of it, other than 'Grats! You beat the RNG gods this time!' Completing quests to get certain items, or titles, there is that sense of reward for the effort put in, in which people KNOW you put in the time or effort into getting it, instead of paying cash for it or being lucky to get an item.
    Siren and Breanna like this.
  3. Seth Active Member

rather have them fix TLE first tbh.
    Siren and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Bentenn Active Member

Can we get recovery speed back now that we know it DID NOT FIX lag at all....that would be really awesome and maybe make reforging essential again, just change how much some things can go into others. Make ability mod and CB not able to be reforged out of and reforging could be worthwhile again.
  5. Backstabbber Member

You got cut off what happened with that?
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Will we see Kander address these questions in the next TED Talk of his to us, especially the "yes, we, the customers, actually LIKE crafting" ones? :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.