Kander's Candor Questions thread! [Always Open]

Discussion in 'Podcasts and Other Media' started by dreamweaver, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Raff Well-Known Member

Defiler is an awesome class and other than losing our powerfeed capabilities (which I do greatly miss), what do you think is wrong with the class? I'm raiding on one now and I don't feel like I'm deprived of anything except the powerfeed.
    Radi and SolarFaire like this.
  2. Acuba New Member

Wanna add something to my previous question. Can we get an update to the looting system that's most like the "Advanced Loot System" in EQ? It's minor, but I do find the auto-looting system in the game to be... lacking
  3. Radi Member

What about BL and other T1 DPS classes ? Is Dev Team doing this ?
  4. Zylara Well-Known Member

New Question: As I am already in a guild but I am a trustee for my personal guild is there any way to have the Guild Hall doors give us the option of which guild we wanna go to plz
    Kattt, Mercychalice and Rosyposy like this.
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Yes! I wish I could right-click on the magic guild door and choose any guild where I am friend or above.

It would also be awesome to be able to filter the HOF to houses the same way - friend or above.
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  6. Vibrid33 Member

New Question: Is there any chance that we'd be seeing another server merge in the future? I just feel like it would be better for everyone to have less but more populated servers, so groups would be easier to find and there would be less for Darkpaw to maintain.
  7. Lionnhart New Member

New Question

Question around Fighters capabilities.
    Based on stone skins, crusaders get the short end of the stick. (6+ vs 4). In terms of damage potential, there is also a huge disparity based on who can duel weld, and those who cant.
    Avoidance in general is negligible in raids , and the reduction of tower shield effectiveness have pushed the divide between fighters even further. I know balance is a hard thing to achieve but as it stands today, none of the classes are where they should be according to their characteristics. (except maybe guards, zerks)

Perhaps a fix for uncontested blocks via shields, and avoidance in general could be a good start for balance...perhaps some adjustments to AA's where it clearly references shields. Stone wall, phalanx.... etc. are there any plans for this?
    Rosyposy likes this.
  8. Chienne-Errante Well-Known Member

Flying on Luclin

Will flying on alts ever be unlocked when at least one toon on the account has done the signature line(s)? I understand wanting to have people explore the zones from ground level and really enjoy the breadth of the landscape, but when you have multiple toons (& sometimes on multiple servers), it's not enjoyable any longer and becomes just another chore.

I know that the lore is for you have to acclimate to the moon's gravity, but at a certain point, people would be teaching others how to do so faster. So, perhaps even once you reach the Seru portion of the sig line on alts then flying could be unlocked. I'd love for it to be unlocked right away for all alts, but trying to find a middle ground.
  9. Irley McGuillicuddy New Member

Hiya! Would it be possible to get overseer rewards that are aimed at the lower levels as opposed to 120? I have several characters below 120 so the overseer is only good for 1 or 2 of them. Thanks!
    Rosyposy likes this.
  10. Dude Well-Known Member

What is the plan for the future of ascensions?
  11. Tangris Well-Known Member

Why are potions from Cobalt Crates and Overseers not stackable? Why aren't the Overseers stackable, please make things stackable.
    Thanks.
  12. Vibrid33 Member

New Question: Any plans to improve and or overhaul the new player experience? As someone who started playing in March I do enjoy the game a lot but there's quite a bit that i'm still confused and curious about
  13. Alarra Well-Known Member

14. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

Have you bookmarked the wiki? The Solo Timeline is excellent.
  15. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Why aren't patterns stackable or be able to put them in harvest box like we were able to do in previous xpacs? Bank/bag space is limited and there seems to be a trend to make it even worse with items that don't stack.
    Breanna and Sigrdrifa like this.
  16. Ellah Active Member

Question: (and i apologise if this has been asked before but I haven't heard an answer).
    In a previous episode speaking about the next expansion, unless I misheard, Kander mentioned people will need their staffs (the new one you get from the shards).
    Is this true of everyone? As a soloer 99% of the time I won't be getting one. Is this going to be an issue when the expansion lands?
    I might not get to group often but I would still like to be able to be possibly relevant in a group when we go to the dark side...
  17. Bhayar Well-Known Member

It's a great question. Although I would think if you can't get it soloing, you won't need it as a solo player. Whether you'll need it specifically for grouping vs. raiding is another question. I had heard it was primarily a raid item, but there's so little "fact" available, who knows. And considering we're a long way from any new xpac rolling out, anything stated in public today has a 95% percent chance of being considerably different by that event.
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

How do you prioritize bug fixes? Once a bug is marked is confirmed, what is the average time for it to be actioned?
    Breanna likes this.
  19. Dude Well-Known Member

New question: Is it true that the entire Grasping Bones line of spells is being removed?
    Breanna likes this.
  20. Aepelric New Member

Can we get a currency beyond Platinum? Since we are exploring Luclin maybe they can discover some rare metal more valuable than platinum. Getting tired of counting zeroes.