Kander's Candor - Fabled Echoes of Faydwer and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Ludilly Member

Yes, this guy is extreme. Only way we've been able to do it is with our best raid-geared group who could do 30M dps to keep up with adds. And that is with perfect placement and the best blend of healers. Unless this zone is supposed to just be for groups with end-game players, this is not tuned appropriately -- especially compared to other released zones.
  2. Reckoning New Member

I am very pleased with the new zones, both solo and heroic. I would love to run old content again provided the rewards were worth running the zones for. Again wonderful job this time around.
    ZUES likes this.
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

You had me till you said "raid geared". If they were solo geared they would have cleared it just fine. :confused:
  4. Tabri Well-Known Member

Well I went in there on my warden grouped with a raid geared inquisitor, true I had nothing but the old red/purple raid gear on and raid jewelery, the tank had the same mix along with everyone.

I have only seen 3 things out of the solos for my warden so far that I replaced my current gear with. I have not tried the zone since I have equipped these items yet.
    1. I have feathered Gorger mantle for the pot
    2.The fabled ring Unholy Matrimony for healers(which dropped my resists).
    3. Of course the forearms are better than the red 2 gemmed ones I had.

Most of the jewelery I have seen though that is fabled out of solo had great procs but the resists are too low. Since I only tried one fabled heroic I havent seen the stuff in there but Im assuming its probably better than raid stuff.
  5. Flatline Well-Known Member

Funny since we talked about that in the group i was in tehere with.. that perhaps it was made so rough to make sure people used the, shall we say, slightly overpowered gear drops instead of the Raid gear.
  6. ZUES Well-Known Member

/3 Solo geared Brig LFG, ubah DPS!
  7. ZUES Well-Known Member

Pretty much the same stuff, just better. 26-28k resist jewelry.

Edit: Same stuff as the solo. Procs are identical in both solo and heroic gear.
  8. Goreganis Member

Once again yall hit your mark DBG, thanks for the revamped blasts from the past Fabled zones. The new gear drops I've experienced so far have been outstanding, looking forward to the up and coming additions this fall. Thanks again for the hard work! Keep on Keepin on, and safe hunting!
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Feldon Well-Known Member

Please note that I posted the Fabled Zone List from the last two years simply because someone asked for a complete list. It was not intended as any kind of statement about the amount of content we are receiving this year vs. previous years. I'm happy to get some summer dungeons so we have something to do while we wait for exgucampwhateverpansion #12.
    Caith likes this.
  10. Pinkpink New Member

Deathtoll for PVP TLE server. Duh Felicia!
  11. Twisty Well-Known Member

anyone link the new meta reward for completing all the missions is that Kander alluded to? also what titles / from what?

and for that matter... let's list all the timed missions. did i miss any?

valdoon - 10 vampires from killing 1st
    valdoon - 15 dogs from a sword click

innovation - 10 repair bots from killing 1st
    innovation - kill boss after flipping power cell switch

aschenism - 10 orcs from chest click
    aschenism - 13 swords from killing 1st
  12. Thoreandan Member

Just wanted to chime in and say thanks for the EoF fabled zones, and as someone who, for one reason and another, largely plays solo at the moment, I really appreciate the advanced solo versions, and for giving us good reasons to rerun them. Shinies, very decent loot, shinies, achievements, shinies, challenging status quests, oh and shinies!

I feel these fabled zones are a really nice little extra to tide us over during that summer lull waiting for the next big EQ2 release (expansion / campansion / campaign - call it what you will). So nice job, hope it continues moving forward.

Would love it if the previous fabled zones could get the same kind of treatment at some point, but I guess that would be close to the bottom of the list along with a Kanderwig.