Kander's Candor - Fabled Echoes of Faydwer and More!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Jun 23, 2015.

1. Kander Developer

Greetings Fellow Norrathians!

Just stopping in to give everyone the low down on the new Fabled Echoes of Faydwer zones we will be releasing today.

[IMG]
    People are asking what zones will become Fabled and what play styles will be covered. The answer is we tried to cover as many as possible with this release. We have 3 Fabled Echoes of Faydwer heroic zones: The Acadechism, The Court of Innovation and the Crypt of Valdoon. We also decided to make an advanced solo version of each of these zones for our solo players and are releasing the Fabled Freethinker Hideout raid zone in two flavors, Normal and Challenge.

• The Fabled Acadechism [Heroic]
    • The Fabled Acadechism [Advanced Solo]
    • The Fabled Court of Innovation [Heroic]
    • The Fabled Court of Innovation [Advanced Solo]
    • The Fabled Crypt of Valdoon [Heroic]
    • The Fabled Crypt of Valdoon [Advanced Solo]
    • The Fabled Freethinker Hideout [Raid]
    • The Fabled Freethinker Hideout [Challenge Raid]
    So what are these awesome zones going to be dropping? We are going to give everyone a sneak peak of where we are going with the itemization in the next campaign and we think you will be pleased with it! We will be dropping limited slots in the Fabled Echoes of Faydwer zones, but many of these items will show some new stat layouts as well as where the progression for gear is going. There will not be items for every slot, but these items should be nice upgrades for each of the respective play styles. Also, as we did in the Rum Cellar zones we are going to be dropping some new cloaks in the Fabled zones in the same style as the belts. Giving people some clear upgrades for these slots.
    • Fall Release Preview Armor
    • Fall Release Preview Accessories
    • Conversion style cloak for Solo, Heroic and Raid content.
    Expect to see lots of new collections for the Fabled Echoes of Faydwer zones with a very nice end reward for those who venture to complete all of the collections in this new content. You will also have new timed missions, new achievements, and some new titles to flaunt. For those mission addicted, you’ll find a new awesome meta style reward, too.

Don’t forget we have a new Erollisi Marr deity quest line coming up in early July, as we are adding her to the pantheon of gods you can worship just in time to take her place in the new Deity System we have planned for the campaign this fall. If you have time, check out the in-game calendar for a preview of some awesome prelude events coming soon for our fall campaign release.

We are hard at work on the fall release as well as getting ready for the new Time-Locked Expansion servers which are hopefully just around the corner. Speaking of the new servers, we put up posts encouraging everyone to chime in on what they would like to see their PvE and PvP servers named. After removing anything that is a current or past EQ or EQ2 server and anything that did not adhere to the current naming conventions, here are the names that everyone will be voting on for your TLE Servers! Should Time-Locked Expansion Servers prove to be incredibly popular, we will use the runner up names for future servers that could be launched.

The names you will be voting on for your new TLE PvE Server are:
    • Stormhold
    • Murrar Shar
    • Lendiniara
    • Isle of Refuge
    • Kerafyrm
    The names you will be voting on for your new TLE PvP Server are:

• Tarinax
    • Bonemire
    • Deathtoll
    • Fallen Gate
    • Zarrakon
    We want to thank all of you for the super participation in our TLE server naming threads and in-game polls.

See you in Norrath!
  2. Baarak New Member

Cool, great job, i can t wait for this new server!
    I hope there no fast travel for PvP server
  3. Caith Developer

There is always fast travel back to the respawn point.
    Liou_Unrest, Drew575, Eggfu and 9 others like this.
  4. Daervon New Member

Looking forward to checking these out... Out of curiosity however, since I just recently came back to the game... Is there a list somewhere with all the fabled dungeons and what type they are (heroic, solo, raid, etc.)?

I've searched but so far no luck...
  5. Caith Developer

The newest ones you can find in today's patch notes.
    Kittybock likes this.
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2...s-tuesday-july-23-2013-darkness-dawns.537608/

https://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/index.php?threads/update-notes-thursday-january-23-2014.545063/

chattie likes this.
  7. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Very happy with what you guys are showing us. Dedication and great ideas. I am also actually happy that you guys are trying to make the game more profitable in terms of business. Keep up the good work!
    Goreganis likes this.
  8. Silkmyst Active Member

Thank you for all your hard work, I've been playing everquest 10 plus years, and still enjoying the game
    thanks to your continued efforts. :)

Silk
    Goreganis and HaphazardAllure like this.
  9. Anaogi Well-Known Member

No Mistmoore Reborn?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(Just kidding. Thanks for all you do!)
  10. Sunje Active Member

Ballancing = 0

Runing with my Dirge without heal trough The Fabled Acadechism [Advanced Solo] solo, runing with my monk with heal and wipe every time on the second fu... mob...
  11. Nakitar New Member

can you please please have the isle of refuge starting areas in the new time lock servers!! and also bring back the old freeport and queynos along with the suburbs!! freeport looked more suitable for evil toons in its original version!
  12. Chrol Developer

Kelzaral the Animator will be toned down in Advanced Solo.
  13. Luck Member

You may want to check Kelzaral in the heroic as well. Ran with a very good group, single healer. Added a 2nd healer and DPS on adds still too much...seems unbalanced.
    southpaw likes this.
  14. southpaw Member

Echoing Luck here, finally got him dead but 2 of the adds had an ungodly about of HP and it took forever to kill them at the end.

[IMG]
  15. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

I hate to say it, but the zone list for this round of fabled zones is a tad underwhelming, especially compared to the KoS release. No contested, no Mistmoore... It feels lacking. Sorry.
  16. Pinkpink New Member

Deathtoll for PVP TLE server. Duh Felicia!
  17. herem Member

Killed Malkonis D'Morte in raid zone - got a purple rune (deceptive discretion), superior rune: accuracy, and 2 masters. no gearz?
  18. ZUES Well-Known Member

I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you here. The zones are great. I had fun in them before and they are fun now. We cleared the raid stuffz tonight and it was awesome being back in FH again. I wish all Fabled zones shared the same loot table so we can pick and choose tho.
    chattie likes this.
  19. Gharyn Well-Known Member

Agree on this. No one wants to run this zone because of this name.
  20. Tabri Well-Known Member

Agree with you also I went in there with two different pug groups one of the groups was mix of green/red armor the other was complete raid armor with mages parsing 10 mil plus two raid geared healers and we couldnt kill this. The group that wasnt completely raid geared even died a lot on the trash in the zone, hp is really high on everything and all the mobs hit like Mack trucks.