Kander's Candor Episode 9: We Have A Guest!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jun 24, 2020.

1. parissa Well-Known Member

I can't even get a starter for the quest to drop :(
    Cassta likes this.
  2. Bludd Well-Known Member

the time shard seems to be the easiest to get to drop in heroics it can drop from last name in arx, the clock names in ruins

but honestly just keep running all heroics in normal
    or start raiding, seems to be dropping more there
    Cassta and parissa like this.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

In wayward manor every named has a shard in their loot table. Not saying they drop often, but it's 5 chances in one zone. Another common one though is Mind, which drops from the last boss in Maiden's Eye.
    In raids they drop a lot. I finished mine last week along with a couple of other guildies. We just cherry picked raid mobs to finish people's quests.
    Cassta likes this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

I am not the OP but would like to thank you for this information. I find it really helpful. Thanks! :)
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Cassta Well-Known Member

Well said Dorotea. Question for anyone reading this...would a raid server be a viable option for hardcore raiders who play no other way? I don't mean raiders "have" to play on the server, I talking about the option.
  6. Cassta Well-Known Member

I like your thinking on this. I do have a question for you. How do you make so much plat? Seriously, most of my crafters are more or less useless now and even selling harvest materials and rares doesn't get me all that much plat. It is frustrating for me because I spend (waste) so much time trying to make a few plat I don't really get to enjoy playing as much as I used to. I still LOVE EQ2 and will never leave, however, broker prices to purchase items is SO outrageous it is depressing. I sincerely would love to know ways to make a bit more plat. Thanks
    Rosyposy and Breanna like this.
  7. Beyoncia Well-Known Member

It's almost a month, and there is still no episode 10 on the official site.