Kander's Candor Episode 5: The Rainy Day Episode

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Apr 22, 2020.

1. ianiention New Member

I've listened to all the podcasts so far and I find them great. There's a lot of honesty in the answers and discussions.
    We all know you have to way up what's in scope of a release and what isn't, it's just very refreshing to hear you guys talking about it.
    Interesting comments about how battlegrounds and dungeon maker was pushed on you, makes sense now.
    Keep up the great work :)
  2. Codan Elessar New Member

@ Dreamweaver yes you said my name correctly, thank you! :) I feel like my questions were answered, may not have been the answers I was looking for but answered none the less, and now I can move on instead of wondering. Enjoying the podcasts and was surprised to see mine on there. Keep up the good work.
    dreamweaver and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Shonshazzitt Active Member

Last xpac, CD, the MC gear was good for starting T1 Heroics, and great for soloers
    Mermut likes this.
  4. Bendigeidfran Member

Pleased to have had my questions answered, thanks!

Ben-di-ged-vran
    dreamweaver likes this.
  5. Nilka Member

So, did I understand Kandor right in him saying there will be no fix for crafting in BOL, but have to wait till next expac for crafting fix?
  6. Nilka Member

Perhaps instead of making the Diaku cowboy zone, you could have concentrated on crafting fix for example or fixes for the game itself, like making heroic or raid gear better instead of making diaku gear better? No accusation or offense meant but just a question.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

Chorl did the cowboy zone, and new well done content is always a good thing. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have anything to do with crafting or itemization.
    I was hoping for tradeskill rush orders, at least, since they did sort of promise that earlier. Unfortunately the podcast comments about crafting seem to be 'yeah, crafting 'isn't great' this expac, with the unspoken 'and we're not going to do anything about it until next expac' thrown in. :(
    Quillyne and Breanna like this.
  8. Nilka Member

Yes, the powers that be, that rule the roost made the decision to make that zone instead of fixing crafting. I am not faulting Chrol, he did what he was told to do as in any job and did a fine job. I am not trying to nay say the zone or the creator only the decision that was made, when other things were needed more, at least that's my opinion.
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

I'm sure they tailor content to the majority, which tradeskill does not cover.
  10. Nilka Member

Well, I do not have statistics to refute that Snikkety, however, I would dare to say at least 50% are tradeskillers in some form due to the fact that a few quests require you to trade skill in one way or another and quite a few do it for pure enjoyment and some to make plat or assist players with spells gear, etc. Yes, I think trade skills are very important. Nuff said since I did not want to offend anyone, just voice my opinion.
    Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  11. Mermut Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be either or, since Chrol, who did the cowboy zone, isn't involved with crafting.. so him working on that zone shouldn't mean other people couldn't work on TS writs.
    Breanna, dreamweaver and Rosyposy like this.
  12. Katzandra2 New Member

I thought about making some expert skill upgrades for an alt.... but then I remembered how irksome such things are this expac and wondered if it was worth it....

Now I can't even log on with my paid accounts which has the crafters so..... dang.... cant even do overseer quests for chances at the dang recipes they need to make the updates! ;):(:mad::confused::cool:

And the last thing I needed was a third account... which was required to report the issue with the other accounts!!! (And to complain about it all on the forums!)
  13. Avianna Well-Known Member

mercy, thank you for doing this I am legally deaf (I have a cochlear implant) so these transcripts are a huge blessing. thank you.
    Rosyposy and dreamweaver like this.